liam

Game of Thrones

I really loved the 2nd episode, is unfortunate that most of my favorite characters are going to die. I'm a huge Braime shipper and I'm happy we got some cute scenes, I was feed lol 

An Arya x Gendry sex scene was the last thing I expected to happen, good for her.

I think Arya is going to die lol... and then Sansa will be up to something...

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

1. When Bran said "Things we do for love":.. :hdu:

2. cried at the Sansa and Theon reunion and when Theon told Bran he wanted to protect him ahhh

3. I wanted Brienne and Jaime to finally kiss or... atleast HUG each other but... yeah, they were cute. well at least Brienne SMILED for like... the first time?? love her. she deserves so much. 

4. The brave little fighter girl that reminded ser Davos (whom I also love and DESERVES SO MUCH. HE BETTER LIVE).... 

5. Lady Mormont... just... haaaands down

6. Why can't Dany just let The Starks have the North... ugh

A good episode. better than the last one. shit's actually going down from now on.....

I wonder when Viserion will show up. or should I say... vICErion?  :creep:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1. When Bran said "Things we do for love":.. :hdu:

2. cried at the Sansa and Theon reunion and when Theon told Bran he wanted to protect him ahhh

3. I wanted Brienne and Jaime to finally kiss or... atleast HUG each other but... yeah, they were cute. well at least Brienne SMILED for like... the first time?? love her. she deserves so much.

4. The brave little fighter girl that reminded ser Davos (whom I also love and DESERVES SO MUCH. HE BETTER LIVE)....

5. Lady Mormont... just... haaaands down

6. Why can't Dany just let The Starks have the North... ugh

A good episode. better than the last one. shit's actually going down from now on.....

I wonder when Viserion will show up. or should I say... vICErion? :creep:

I feel I'm gonna get some hate for suggesting this, but are they setting up Sansa and Theon? I think he's gonna die next episode for sure, there's no way he's getting past the night king. But Sansa has never shown that kind of affection towards a guy. I think she really knows Theon just wants to help protect her and could never hurt her. Who knows if she loves him like that or not.

But that little northern girl... Idk, I found that really corny acting. I should give her a break cause she's so young and obviously did well for her first role and sort of big part, but I just wasn't a fan :P but I agree, Davos deserves so much better

God I'm vouching for Lyanna Mormont so hard though. If I was a northerner I'd want her to be my ruler.

Holy FUCKING SHIT ARYA CAME THRUUUUUUU

Arya became the BADDEST BITCH SHE WAS MEANT TO BE UGHHHHHH I LOVVVVVEDDDDD IT

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Thank god for recaps because I couldn't see shit yall

They did House Mormont dirty, but I would expect nothing better from D&D. Still, it was definitely a pleasant surprise to read that none of my favorite characters died!

I wish Bran had, though, I hate his useless ass. All he does is stare at people creepily. Like motherfucker say something, at least TRY to act normal an communicate with people.

Does anyone know any E4 spoilers? pm me if they're not allowed here

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

They did House Mormont dirty, but I would expect nothing better from D&D. 

I wish Bran had, though, I hate his useless ass. All he does is stare at people creepily. Like motherfucker say something, at least TRY to act normal an communicate with people.

lol well at this point it doesn't really make any difference if Bran's alive or not :// he doesn't even TRY to do anything no more

I'm so heartbroken, because one of my favs, Theon, died. Glad Brienne is still alive though.... for NOW, that is...

This was a kind of anti-climatic episode though... liiiiiike... yeah, it is cool that Arya killed the NK and all but was it all THAT simple? 8 seasons and he just... dies like that. Arya did come from NOWHERE? uhh HOW DID SHE EVEN GET THERE?

rest in peace to those we've lost. </3

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

omg yall

arya has been one of my favourite character ever since i first saw it and i LOVE that she like... kills mr zombie

but like this is so weird they deadass spent 8 seasons on winter is coming to have a 5 foot 4 girl exterminate the whole ass army?? i get she's a gay icon but i didn't know she had THIS range

also i didn't really get the ending with melisandre? like whats the point sis? 

anyway it was kinda obvious that they would end the undead story arc halfway through the season and end the actual show with the game of thrones itself so it had to arrive at one point or another

Ok I LOVED Melisandre, wish she did more, but she pulled thru even Ser Davos was doubting himself by the end of the episode. She finally figured that Arya was who was going to kill the nk and it was pognant how she sorta smiled at her after referencing her eyes prophecy like mygoddddd she musta been waiting so long to fucking die, sad that she never got to see the sun one last time 

The Dothraki tho????? Did they have to kill em all like tsk - where did Rhaegal end up? Theooooooooon was a little bitch, redeemed himself but the scene lacked a proper sendoff. Loved the david n goliath-esqueness of little commander Marmont 

Meanwhile Cersei's getting preggers w Theon's uncle spending away her throne, wonder what the iron bank's gonna think of her if she even manages to escape. Ya think the Dorne woman's still in the dungeon? I wonder how Varys is gonna die Oh. my.god. Jorahhhhhhhhh  :icant:  I fucking felt that 

They did House Mormont dirty, but I would expect nothing better from D&D. Still, it was definitely a pleasant surprise to read that none of my favorite characters died!

Does anyone know any E4 spoilers? pm me if they're not allowed here

They're shown heading off to King's Landing to battle w Cersei, and ohmygod honestly, Bran just creeps me the fuck out, like ok great you've seen a lot, care to come back to earth once in a while to just communicate w the others? I mean I get he has his seeing powers, and he might be scared to ripple events etc, but ah he literally just sits there, dismissing people it irks me 

UV/Honeymoon

I just saw the 3rd episode and it was great! 

Surprised that it all ended so abruptly, but ...

Did only one dragon left?

Glad Sam's wife has gone...she was unbearable always

No, 2 dragons

and EXCUSE ME WHEN DID GILLY DIE o.o

I managed to torrent it on my phone while I was working out in the bush omg

I am SO satisfied with Aryas kill. I never believed theories of her doing it but I think that was the best way possible. She was the only one able to sneak up on him. Dany and drogon had no chance doing it. Jon is always silly and wants a fair one on one. And wow Melisandres ending too. It all makes sense!

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/04/who-died-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-3-deaths/

Scroll right to the bottom.

I think this is missing some. Wouldnt Alys Karstark have died if she was helping protect Bran?

I'm so satisfied with the episode but I realistically think more major characters should have died.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/04/who-died-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-3-deaths/

Scroll right to the bottom.

I think this is missing some. Wouldnt Alys Karstark have died if she was helping protect Bran?

I'm so satisfied with the episode but I realistically think more major characters should have died.

I just need the Hound and Sansa to survive. There are many others I'd hate to see die, but think I'd get over anyone else dying.