liam

Game of Thrones

I LIVE FOR THE MONOLOGUES GOD BLESS THE WRITERS OF THIS SHOW

AND GRRM TOO OF COURSE BUT THAT'S OBVIOUS

yeah, Sansa takes forever too develop. She doesn't come across as likeable on the show as she does in the book.

Nah, I just think it's the waiting between seasons and episodes,

plus you don't get the internal monologues from the books in the series so it takes maybe half the development away. Not too long until she gets to become Alayne and starts kicking some ass at the Vale (which i hope she does a lot in WoW)

I started watching it a while ago. I like it, but all the damn blood and sex is unnecessary and distracting. 

What? How? Ugh, when was it distracting and unnecessary? The only time i can think of sex being unnecessary is

maybe in the Pod scenes, in part because it was not long ago and I don't know if it's going to somewhere

I think the sex always ends up playing a part in the story.

And also the violence?  :usrs:

:derpna2:

tumblr_m3frzvTcXY1rt1sw0o1_500.gif

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I agree with Guy, i don't find the sex unnecessary, the universe is like that, very mature. HBO did a fantastic job turning George R.R. Martin masterpiece into a television show. Tyrion is my favorite character, Peter Dinklage was absolutely brilliant in the season 2!

I'm starting to appreciate Jaime since he lost his hand :teehee:

okay so i just finished season 1 literally 4 minutes ago 

omgggg it's so good i am in love 

omfg tho all these deaths i can't deal with it i've cried so much. i'm warming up to sansa actually i feel really bad for her i want to kill that little bitch joffrey. but yes the last two episodes of the season have been so heartbreaking. my poor drogo i loved him so much. daenerys/khaleesi is such a badass and she's so beautiful i can't tell if i want to be her or be on her but anyways~ it's such a great show ily evil for talking about it and saying i should watch it

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

MAJOR EPISODE 9 SPOILER - THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE (NEWEST EPISODE)

FUCK ME WHAT JUST HAPPENED FNJDNDJGGSDNJ SHITTING HELL I CAN'T GET OVER IT. 

I knew they were going to die cos some cunt posted a couple of spoilers on a youtube video, but wow... I wasn't expecting it yet! Shitting hell

20r46kx.jpg

OH MY-- ADAÖWDLASDAXAWJÖAAWÄKALKSÄKXAKXWOQOPWJKMDAL131l1w+0ke20rj21oa+2o1029dkp102djk2d

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? BUT. I CAN'T EVEN- THIS TIME. I..............

BUT ARYA WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING REUNITE WITH HER FAMILY AND NOW IT'S JUST-------------

I'M A MESS. I QUIT. I WON'T BE EMOTIONALLY STABLE FOR THE EXAM TOMORROW. FUCK ME. FUCKUDAKSDLKWJÖD2102+1DI201E20+E1IE1E2

THE FEELS THIS SHOW IS GIVING ME. SOMEONE CALL 911 FOR REALZ THIS TIME

FAREWELL LANABOARDS

:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

EQFO7rX.png

Thanks this thread for re-hyping GoT for me, and also @@evilentity aka entitywin, @, @@xNoirx, and @@greymillenium :creep:

still feel very awful for spoilering, sorry noir, hodoooorr~

ps: bow to tha real Kelly C of disaster

Westeroses, Baelor, take me there~

8sUkutM.jpg

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.