liam

Game of Thrones

Thanks this thread for re-hyping GoT for me, and also @@evilentity aka entitywin, @, @@xNoirx, and @@greymillenium :creep:

still feel very awful for spoilering, sorry noir, hodoooorr~

ps: bow to tha real Kelly C of disaster

Westeroses, Baelor, take me there~

8sUkutM.jpg

put this on tumblr pls

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

MAJOR SEASON 4 POSSIBLE SPOILERS

HOLY FUCK. So I am reading the books and I'm up to book 4 and holy shit.

JOFFREY GETS FUCKING POISONED AND DIES FUCK YES THE CUNT IS DEAD. I AM HYPERVENTILATING

Well if they do do that in the TV show :hawt:

So... I didn't find any thread opened of the series or books, if there are, sorry. Is someone a fanatic of this magnificent show? Did someone read the books? We are near to the new season so, we can talk...

I'm going to post some trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKM75XrS5XM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TltgmMWLX4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkKYEzmR92A

tumblr_mu23eoC2GO1rfsim9o9_500.gif

Oh i'm sorry i didn't found this thread before!  :(  :facepalm:

no problem ^_^ the threads been buried for a while so i'm glad it's getting a revival

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg

HOW DID THIS AMAZING SHOW NOT HAVE A THREAD ALREADY? I mean ?!?!?!?!?!?? anyways, from wikipedia:

Game of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series created by showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is titled A Game of Thrones. 

422361-game-of-thrones-cast-banner-credi

Characters from Season 1 :D

Game of Thrones has attracted record numbers of viewers on HBO and attained an exceptionally broad and active international fan base. It has received widespread acclaim by critics, particularly for its acting, complex characters, story, scope, and production values, although its frequent use of nudity, violence, and sexual violence has attracted criticism. The series has won 26 Primetime Emmy Awards, including the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series in 2015—when it set a record for most wins for a series in a single year—and numerous other awards and nominations, including three Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation, a Peabody Award, and three Golden Globe Award nominations. From among the ensemble cast, Peter Dinklage won two Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series and a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film for his performance as Tyrion Lannister.

tl;dr IT'S SO GOOOOOOD, it's based on this novel called A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE by George RR Martin and everyone loves it, it has dragons, magic, strong characters, unexpected deads, amazing lore, etc etc

As in today, the show it's on it's 6th season :DDDDDDD

you can use this thread to talk about the show, when talking about spoilers please warm other members, since some people may have not watched some characters or hadn't read the books (this warming is to people who have read the books ofc) 

:D

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif