liam

Game of Thrones

Last night episode was amazing :oprah: 

Hope Jon Snow returns not entirely ok, like Lady Stoneheart, it would be really interesting

Ikr

I hope so too! I don't want him to go all crazy like Catelyn but I hope that they show him having some twists in his mind in some scene, they could show that by having him talking to Melisandre, did Beric Dondarrion go insane in the show too? I can't remember, if he didn't Jon probably wont too

I'm so scared they're fusing Tyrion's history arch with Quentin's, my brother told me he thinks that they're making him seem like a dragon rider to only be killed by one of them, I was so scared when he freed the first one and turned around to face the other, I was like, damn, are they really killing today? :rip:

I wasn't really surprised of Jon's revival, where you? I thought the suspense at the end was unnecessary

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Ikr

I hope so too! I don't want him to go all crazy like Catelyn but I hope that they show him having some twists in his mind in some scene, they could show that by having him talking to Melisandre, did Beric Dondarrion go insane in the show too? I can't remember, if he didn't Jon probably wont too

I'm so scared they're fusing Tyrion's history arch with Quentin's, my brother told me he thinks that they're making him seem like a dragon rider to only be killed by one of them, I was so scared when he freed the first one and turned around to face the other, I was like, damn, are they really killing today? :rip:

I wasn't really surprised of Jon's revival, where you? I thought the suspense at the end was unnecessary

lmfao right

like they showed the dire wolf so much i thought Jon was gonna be reincarnated into it or something and that wouldve been so extra

First we feel; then we fall.

Ikr

I think that Dondarrion didn't go crazy, but I hope as well that Jon had changed, imo his story and as a character he's kinda weak I mean his personality is quite boring, and yeah it was totally predictable, it took like 5 minutes and I also thought that maybe he took control of Ghost body lol

8nl2OpX.png

I kind of dislike Jon Snow, as too many people I know are only watching the show because of him, but there is so much more to it than that ridiculously handsome hunk.

Also, Cersei and Melisandre are two of my favourite characters, no one understands :defeated:

Book spoilers:

I hope that Jon is Azor Ahai now and is in fact different than his previous self, that would be so interesting.

I am also curious whether (and hopeful that) they'll stick to Magy the Frog's prophecy and Cersei is indeed killed by Jaime, after Tommen dies.

Finally, I have the feeling that Bran is going to discover that

R+L=J

is in fact true.

fun as that ending was, something tells me Daenerys did not (or will not) escape the 'Targaryen madness' curse. i mean, when your #1 solution to pretty much every problem life throws at you is 'burn 'em all'... :creep:

Sansa was amazing in this episode. Jon is amazing, period. and i really, really like Yara Greyjoy.

HOLD THE DOOR

NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY GOD WHYY

Meera is so dying next chapter tbh

but really thinking about it, she lives because Bran is does some weird possesion thing to the walkers next chapter,

Also, I think the theme for this episode was "things are like this because of the higher plan god has for us", when you think about Bran's scenes, Daenery's scenes, Jon ans Sansa's scene, the red priest scene, it really makes sense

Can't wait for next week  :D

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

i was actually in tears at the end of the episode. :ohno:

RIP Summer, STOP KILLING THE DIREWOLVES!!! :poordat: :poordat: :poordat:

and Sansa is becoming such a great character, ilh. :flutter:

I KNOW RIGHT! what's the point of having them at this point? but as I said, fate.

Okay I've just finished watching the season finale today because at Sunday was the end of the Copa America and oh my god I'm in shock, what a beautiful episode, seriously this could be easily my favorite episode from the entire series :legend:

8nl2OpX.png

what a beautiful episode, seriously this could be easily my favorite episode from the entire series :legend:

It's usually episode 9 that is the pinnacle of the season, and even though the Battle of Bastards was epic, this episode was completely jaw-dropping. The music in the opening sequence with the wildfire explosion was gorgeous, and seeing Cersei's menacing look of satisfaction, as she was watching the sept crumble down was everything I've ever hoped for. :defeated:

Fuck Cersei, the last episode was annoying, they disentangled an interesting situation in a very stupid manner. They killed a lot of interesting characters just to put this cunt on the iron throne. I really liked Cersei's humongous ego suffer and she was thoroughly outplayed by Margaery. Cersei needs to go hopefully killed by Jaime. 

Jon Snow lost his mojo.

I hope that pathetic Daenerys will fall from her dragon (she's an awful actress) and I really hate the dothraki (they are a like bad parody for eastern cultures). They could sink Dorne also any plot that goes there is beyond boring. 

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

I'm actually devastated of the death of the Tyrells, I mean the whole scene was cool and the style beyond perfect, I know that Natalie Dormer wanted her character to die, but I mean, she's so interesting and smart I'm pissed that she died in such a lame way  :crossed:, besides that the Stark story has been really exciting lately, the Arya scene was such a surprise and I hope that the Dorne + Tyrell + Targaryen Allience will go somewhere safe, please Daenerys don't fuck this up :oprah3: 

8nl2OpX.png