teethclick

Björk

2 hours ago, Pluto said:

I've started posting my collection on instagram - please check it out!

https://www.instagram.com/canihidetheretoo/

Ooh I'm so jealous

My modest Björk collection atm

Debut (Reissue)

Army of Me (UK Single #1)
Hyper-ballad (US Single)

Homogenic
Homogenic (Digipak)
Hunter (UK Single #1)

Hunter (UK Single #2)

Jóga (Reissue)
All Is Full of Love (EU Single)

Vespertine

Greatest Hits - Volumen 1993-2003 (DVD)

Medúlla

Volta

Biophilia (Deluxe Edition Digisleeve)
Biophilia Remixes Part 7 (Deluxe edition gatefold sleeve)
Bastards

Vulnicura (Deluxe edition digipak)

Vulnicura Strings

Vulnicura Live (Limited Rough Trade Edition)

Vulnicura Live

Utopia

Utopia (Deluxe edition digipak)
The Gate (12" LP)
Blissing Me (12" LP)
Arisen My Senses ("12 LP)

I have some stuff on my wantlist like all the albums on vinyl (I don't have a decent player yet so I haven't felt like spending money on those and the colored reissues are pretty much sold out), Voltaïc, Mouth Mantra (The Haxan Cloak Mix) LP and some singles but yeah. My biggest regret is not buying the yellow colored Vulnicura LP when it was still available for an affordable amount of money:crai:

So Björk was my most played artist once again last year, here are my most played tracks and albums just to bump the thread tbh

Tracks

01. Pagan Poetry

02. Hunter

03. Notget

04. Losss

05. Army of Me

06. Wanderlust

07. Mutual Core

08. Sue Me

09. Claimstaker

10. Human Behaviour

11. Arisen My Senses

12. The Gate

13. Courtship

14. Jóga

15. Lionsong

16. Body Memory

17. Pluto

18. Tabula Rasa

19. Thunderbolt

20. Black Lake

Albums

01. Utopia

02. Vespertine

03. Vulnicura

04. Homogenic

05. Biophilia

06. Medúlla

07. Debut

08. Volta

09. Post

10. Bastards

Manifesting that my Björk Orchestral concert will happen this year (current date June 10th) and we'll get a taste of B10 by the end of the year :defeated: 

and a song about her fucking her new living-in-the alps-boyfriend

1 hour ago, jvcx said:

So Björk was my most played artist once again last year, here are my most played tracks and albums just to bump the thread tbh

Tracks

01. Pagan Poetry

02. Hunter

03. Notget

04. Losss

05. Army of Me

06. Wanderlust

07. Mutual Core

08. Sue Me

09. Claimstaker

10. Human Behaviour

11. Arisen My Senses

12. The Gate

13. Courtship

14. Jóga

15. Lionsong

16. Body Memory

17. Pluto

18. Tabula Rasa

19. Thunderbolt

20. Black Lake

Albums

01. Utopia

02. Vespertine

03. Vulnicura

04. Homogenic

05. Biophilia

06. Medúlla

07. Debut

08. Volta

09. Post

10. Bastards

Manifesting that my Björk Orchestral concert will happen this year (current date June 10th) and we'll get a taste of B10 by the end of the year :defeated: 

and a song about her fucking her new living-in-the alps-boyfriend

PAGAN POETRY OF THE TASTE!!!!!

Mmeow~

A track titled Hymn has recently been registered on ASCAP... could be nothing but with The Northman still scheduled to come out this year (as far as I know), maybe she's done just a little bit of something for the film?

1 hour ago, jvcx said:

A track titled Hymn has recently been registered on ASCAP... could be nothing but with The Northman still scheduled to come out this year (as far as I know), maybe she's done just a little bit of something for the film?

I wonder if she will make a short EP with songs related to the movie, just like with her two past movies. 

One can only hope. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 12/1/2020 at 2:15 PM, jvcx said:

Ooh I'm so jealous

My modest Björk collection atm

Reveal hidden contents

Debut (Reissue)

Army of Me (UK Single #1)
Hyper-ballad (US Single)

Homogenic
Homogenic (Digipak)
Hunter (UK Single #1)

Hunter (UK Single #2)

Jóga (Reissue)
All Is Full of Love (EU Single)

Vespertine

Greatest Hits - Volumen 1993-2003 (DVD)

Medúlla

Volta

Biophilia (Deluxe Edition Digisleeve)
Biophilia Remixes Part 7 (Deluxe edition gatefold sleeve)
Bastards

Vulnicura (Deluxe edition digipak)

Vulnicura Strings

Vulnicura Live (Limited Rough Trade Edition)

Vulnicura Live

Utopia

Utopia (Deluxe edition digipak)
The Gate (12" LP)
Blissing Me (12" LP)
Arisen My Senses ("12 LP)

I have some stuff on my wantlist like all the albums on vinyl (I don't have a decent player yet so I haven't felt like spending money on those and the colored reissues are pretty much sold out), Voltaïc, Mouth Mantra (The Haxan Cloak Mix) LP and some singles but yeah. My biggest regret is not buying the yellow colored Vulnicura LP when it was still available for an affordable amount of money:crai:

I got really lucky with the yellow Vulnicura vinyl - I had no intention of getting it but then I found it for $20 something in a local store, so I had to!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I hate how her leaks are non existent now, back in 1996-2001 there were plenty of leaks. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 1/16/2021 at 8:45 PM, Roger said:

I hate how her leaks are non existent now, back in 1996-2001 there were plenty of leaks. 

What are the most recent leaks we have? Trance and Softly from Volta:crossed:

1 minute ago, jvcx said:

Trance was not a leak, it was released officially along with a "music video" dedicated to Alexander McQueen 

Softly was performed live af as I know, not a real leak. 

19 minutes ago, jvcx said:

The last one I remember was the "Crying" demo.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

9 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I hope mama beejork will do something this year. Is a single in late 2021 followed by an album in 2022 too much to wish for?

I mean she always releases albums every 3/4 years....so I hope she'll release one this year or at least give us a single

Bitch milked it when she was big and now we only get like 10 songs every three or four years and a few remixes :crai:

I want b-sides! I want Utopia Flutes! I want Losss remixes! I want a Björk Orchestral album! I want something!

At least there's the Sonos radio thing to look forward to, I'm really interested in hearing what she likes to listen to. Then there are the Björk Orchestral streams in the Spring and my concert in June but really... it's hard out here. I'm currently trying to scrape together some of the singles that have my favorite b-sides and I even found some of them being sold in Finland but 7,90€ and shipping for I Miss You? Really? At least I finally copped the Mouth Mantra (The Haxan Cloak Mix) LP...

tenor.gif

I just really want this Hymn song to be for The Northman so we could get at least something if not the lead single for B10 by the end of the year. Imagine it being featured in the first trailer and then dropped on digital with physical LP singles announced... oh if only:defeated:

one of my favorite björk songs

there's something about Medúlla that hits me differently than her other records. It's so comforting to me for some reason. Kind of a sister album to Vespertine

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.