teethclick

Björk

13 hours ago, Solar Fields said:

Where did she go :deadbanana:

Not to Met Gala, that's for sure :fabcat:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Can we PLEASE put our lanaboards minds together and leak some Bjork outtakes? i would die for an outtake from the Homogenic photoshoot (which just had its 24th birthday yesterday!)

Apologizes to those who noticed a new post, no news - kinda, scroll down -, just sharing the newest additions to my Björk shrine
- I Miss You CD1

- Telegram

- Bachelorette CD1

- Alarm Call EU CD

- Hidden Place CD1

- Hidden Place CD2

- Greatest Hits (Gatefold Cardsleeve)

However! The Björk Orkestral live streams will finally take place with the first one being on Oct 11th! More info and tickets can be found here :defeated: I'm so happy we'll finally be able to see and hear her as this is her first public appearance in forever (those DJ gigs don't count) plus I'll get a glimpse of what to expect from my Björk Orchestral concert next summer... :crying: I have yet to buy my ticket for all the streams but!!! :krylie:

Waiting to see what tonight’s set list looks like before I buy livestream link for an upcoming show…is tonight’s on yet?

edit: looked up setlist and it sounds great! know she might change it for the next show but think it'll get a ticket for the 24th. tonight:

Stonemilker
Aurora
I've Seen It All
Sun in My Mouth
You've Been Flirting Again
Isobel
Hyperballad
Harm of Will
Bachelorette
Unison

Encore:
Generous Palmstroke (not livestreamed tho i guess)

aOaIzH2.gif

On 9/30/2021 at 9:59 AM, jvcx said:

Apologizes to those who noticed a new post, no news - kinda, scroll down -, just sharing the newest additions to my Björk shrine
- I Miss You CD1

- Telegram

- Bachelorette CD1

- Alarm Call EU CD

- Hidden Place CD1

- Hidden Place CD2

- Greatest Hits (Gatefold Cardsleeve)

Hide contents

However! The Björk Orkestral live streams will finally take place with the first one being on Oct 11th! More info and tickets can be found here :defeated: I'm so happy we'll finally be able to see and hear her as this is her first public appearance in forever (those DJ gigs don't count) plus I'll get a glimpse of what to expect from my Björk Orchestral concert next summer... :crying: I have yet to buy my ticket for all the streams but!!! :krylie:

next time i'm home (end of nov.) i'll look through my cd collection– i know i have some bjork cd singles from the 90s i'd be happy to give u for free.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

is this coming from an official source or

42 minutes ago, Volta said:

FR???!?!!!? DONT PLAY WITH ME NOW

oh damn i was on mobile and forgot to link it... but anyways bjork.fr (and mynameisobel on social media) had shared a French article or sumn of a project of Björk and James T. Merry that would allegedly be opened in France in May. both of them have removed the article so idk what's going on or if it turned out to be fake but i still have a part of the article bc I asked my friend to translate it for me and it said "Crée exclusivement pour le Centre Pompidou-Metz, le projet sera présenté à l'occasion de la sortie d'un nouvel album de l'artiste et d'une série de concerts en France."

Edit: Found the article on Twitter

On 10/12/2021 at 4:03 AM, rightofjupiter said:

next time i'm home (end of nov.) i'll look through my cd collection– i know i have some bjork cd singles from the 90s i'd be happy to give u for free.

awww that's so kind of you but you don't have to! :krylie: unless if you really want to get rid of them, in that case just let me know how much shipping to Finland would cost :creep:

4 hours ago, monsterdino said:

so should we expect a single before the year ends? default_hottie.gif

Maybe December or January, once she finish her Björk Orchestral live shows

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde