teethclick

Björk

At this point I believe it might leak before she announces it lol

Just like what happened with Vulnicura. 

Most of her albums always leak ahead of its release. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Tomihiro Kono, the designer of wigs she's been using recently, has said in an interview in Japan that she visited Iceland at the end of 2021 for the album photoshoot. Maybe there is hope after all... :defeated:

5 hours ago, jvcx said:

Tomihiro Kono, the designer of wigs she's been using recently, has said in an interview in Japan that she visited Iceland at the end of 2021 for the album photoshoot. Maybe there is hope after all... :defeated:

Oh my god :defeated: I absolutely LOVED the wig she wore at the Northman premiere...

On 6/5/2022 at 12:59 AM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

brb crying to hyperballad.. it’s only one of the BEST songs of all time!!! 

we really DO live on a mountain right at the top this beautiful view from the top of the mountain every morning i walk towards the edge and throw little things off like car parts bottles and cutlery or whatever i find lying around it’s become a habit i await to start the day

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

Finally getting into bjork, i listened to debut a few days ago and have been listening to it everyday since then

oh get ready for the ride you're gonna go on

just go in chronological order

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Probably the best thing she's ever done idc

I like it but I dunno, I feel her music videos have become boring and less inspired after volta. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Ugh everytime I see this thread at the top of the forum I die. Wish we had some news.

The album is coming this year, we just need to wait a little bit more for the announcement. 

2 hours ago, EYEYE said:

I try so hard to get into her

i'm finally getting into her music after 6 years of trying, debut and post have been stuck on repeat for me

11 hours ago, EYEYE said:

I try so hard to get into her

I think the best way is listening to her discography chronologically. Debut and Post are her more accessible material and excellent projects, particularly Post.

And if you will, my favourite projects of hers are Vulnicura, Biophilia, Vespertine and Post.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I think the best way is listening to her discography chronologically. Debut and Post are her more accessible material and excellent projects, particularly Post.

And if you will, my favourite projects of hers are Vulnicura, Biophilia, Vespertine and Post.

I'll give her another try, thats usually how I listen to her 

Thinking about Sonnets / Unrealities XI and the metatextuality in the Björk canon... That song and Sacrifice being thematically linked to Vulnicura makes them SUCH great songs. Possibly the best thing about her discography. It all ties together