teethclick

Björk

1 hour ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

shitting.. pissing.. crying.. throwing up  Rest in peace mother :oprah:

now we need to talk about your profile picture because I am the one that is about to Rest In Peace :trisha:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I hope this new album is more like Post, I need bops. 

"Charts not arts" Era please

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The interview is fantastic. 

I'm glad the new album has finally been announced and I love the final album title. 

Fossora > Foressa 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The 'mushroom album', I love that description. And those titles too! Particularly Fungal City. But the others are really good, Atopos, Sorrowful Soul, Ancestress... goddamit album of the year incoming :true: :oprah: :trisha: I guess October/November? She said autumn.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 8/17/2022 at 7:21 AM, domandapiano said:

Aaaaaany minute now… :noparty:

12 hours ago, vitriolkisses said:

Any minute now became two days but you called it!  

She came, she is here, she will be great. 

Fossora ♥ 

21 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

Atopos cover art

c1g6qv0vlnj91.jpg

Came here to voice my semi frustrated doubts on the rumor of the first single being released today and holy shit???

Haven't even begun mentally preparing myself for ACTUAL new Björk after so many years of Famine and Drought... :defeated:

that would be an AMAZING album cover too :excited:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think it's the album cover, she just posted on instagram announcing the album

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChpYpuGqi2n/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.