teethclick

Björk

On 8/24/2022 at 10:55 PM, Danny Milk said:

Atopos cover art

c1g6qv0vlnj91.jpg

the piece of salad leaf after it fell off my hamburger and stays in the corner of my kitchen a week later

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

How many songs do we think the album is going to have? I don't remember if she said so, but I'd like it to be 10-12 tracks long. Of course with a couple 7-8 min. tracks

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

21 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Manifesting a few long-ass songs to continue what Vulnicura started 

13 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

How many songs do we think the album is going to have? I don't remember if she said so, but I'd like it to be 10-12 tracks long. Of course with a couple 7-8 min. tracks

I prefer 12 regular length tracks than just 10 with one of those songs being longer than 7 minutes. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

16 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I prefer 12 regular length tracks than just 10 with one of those songs being longer than 7 minutes. 

True - but if we manage to get another Black Lake / Family type of trascending I'm in for 10 tracks :true: 

6 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

True - but if we manage to get another Black Lake / Family type of trascending I'm in for 10 tracks :true: 

Love those two. 

As long as it's not another Body Memory boring mess. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

18 hours ago, TrailerParkMethDealer said:

I'm probably gonna get dragged but Atopos cover art is so ugly byeeee:toofloppy: 

Actually I agree. It looks Bjorkish but unlike most of her other artworks I don't like it at all. 

@Whore of Tropico's comment made me realise it looks like  salad and ognion leftovers from a wasted burger.:wtf:

Thankfully it is for the single and not the album.:angie:

I don't think I hate the Atopos cover art, I find it particularly less ugly than Utopia's artwork.

But I was thinking, isn't that kinda fungal appearance in purpose according to what she described from the album? I know mushroom is not synonym of decaying food wastes, but the idea of that fungus-esque appearance of the clothing, colouring and the overall image kinda makes sense within the description of the album from that interview.

I'm really curious about what the album's cover is going to look like.

I selfishly hope it hasn't been delayed, but I would understand why.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

I've been listening to her records all afternoon and yeah Madame Vespertine is still that bitch. If you get it, you get it. If you don't, you don't. :crai:

Yes Vespertine is magic. Literally sounds like forest magic music, so lush and beautiful. Her last truly good album (although Medulla has alot of good tracks too).

28 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Yes Vespertine is magic. Literally sounds like forest magic music, so lush and beautiful. Her last truly good album (although Medulla has alot of good tracks too).

Vulnicura sweetie I'm so sorry

tbh Vulnicura and Biophilia are between my favourite Björk albums :true: 

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Vulnicura sweetie I'm so sorry

tbh Vulnicura and Biophilia are between my favourite Björk albums :true: 

Bio and Volta are a mixed bag for me. Half good/half bad.

Vuln is mostly boring aside from a couple tracks imo.

And that last vagina birds album is fucking terrible minus The Gate, which i like. That album is so boring and all sounds the same. I loathe it. 

7 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I totally disagree. The only album of hers that I can't that much connect to is Volta. Vulnicura is Heartbreaking so I can't listen to it at any time but it's a masterpiece, as indigestible as it is. Utopia can also be hard to digest but still magic.

My top of her albums right now

1 - Homogenic

2 - Utopia

3 - Medulla - Vespertine - Post

4 - Vulnicura

5 - Selma songs

6 - Debut

7- Biophilia

8 - Volta

I feel like the top 4 is perfection so that part of my ranking changes all the time. The rest is still very good. 

What a discography :oprah2:

I hope we'll get something lighter than the last two albums but I'll still love it if it's a beautifully complicated and messy masterpiece.:oop: