teethclick

Björk

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

wait what? when did that happen? i loved (and still love!) björk's early 2000s website i had no idea of that 

Since like 2020ish her website has had loads of times that it has had viruses and people steal credit card info through the store it is a huge mess :facepalm:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

omg THAT OUTFIT.

she is serving BOOBIES

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On first listen I am very surprised yet it is so Bjork.:wat:

I'll need more listens to even know how I feel about it but it is very promising. 

I love the concept of the video. A rave party immersed in the fungus with queen Bee-york :xgiggle:

i absolutely love it.  somehow this song is accessed more easily than a lot of her other lead singles in recent years.  it's perfect for this time, for what we're going through.  so much of modern politics concerns how people with differing identities are absolutely disparate, disconnected from others, with experiences unable to be understood, but we are all human.  our differences are irrelevant.  placing this wall between us and others is just excuses to Not connect.  i've personally been struggling with this thing:  when i try to be kind to others, open, generous, personable, i am opening myself to vulnerability, to the possibility of rejection.  i started a new job where i try to be nice to everyone, to introduce myself and be kind, be open.  but some people shut me down, be rude, make me feel hurt for even trying.  and i think, if i close myself off, don't be nice, don't open myself to that vulnerability to rejection, i don't have to deal with this.  but if i do that, i also shut myself off from any possible connection with the beautiful, wonderful others who i love to get to know.  Bjork is really coming thru.  this is so timely, important, relevant, meaninglful.  we HAVE to connect.  our plants MUST reach out, within reason, to see we are all one wondrous, indescribable, ineffable living organism called THE EARTH

Best music video in ages 

Best main single in ages. 

She really gave what we wanted and more. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

omg THAT OUTFIT.

she is serving BOOBIES

lana's influence :sluttybunny:

i LOVE the beats and orchestra but where o where have your sublime vocal melodies gone bjork?? my biggest complaint with her past few albums, including this song.

aOaIzH2.gif

2 hours ago, pin up galore said:

shaking my bjurssy to this i love her dancing in the green look she’s so cute :wub: 

giphy.gif

I laughed out loud when I saw this for the first time bc it was so cute ngl

After hours of having the song on repeat and watching the video multiple times back to back... it's such a fun track and the production of the video, the website made for the record... it's so good. Love how she's always thinking about the bigger picture and making everything so cohesive. We stan a goddess :defeated: Even my bf loved the track and the video and he hasn't been that much into her since Utopia

What a bop, I love it!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.