teethclick

Björk

Well alright here's my ranked based on Last.fm scrobbles and also most listened track from each

01. Utopia (Losss)

02. Vulnicura (Notget)

03. Homogenic (Hunter)

04. Vespertine (Pagan Poetry)

05. Post (Army of Me)

06. Biophilia (Mutual Core)

07. Debut (Human Behaviour)

08. Volta (Wanderlust)

09. Medúlla (Triumph of a Heart)

I can't find a link, I want to hear it so badly. 

Its a shame I don't have a VPN. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

42 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

UrbanVPN works amazingly and it's 100% free

Thank you! Let me try it

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Furor Poeticus said:

In less than 8h I’ll leave the surface of this sad earth and dig myself into the ground to be a reclusive mole with Fossora on repeat 

Haha, this made my morning. Yeah, I'll meet you there I guess :oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

"Allow" is the perfect example that (with it having the exact same sound as most of Utopia's songs) the production nor the flutes are to blame but the awful mixing and mastering of Utopia (album). 

Fossora mastering and mixing is so on par with most of her best albums technically speaking. 

27 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

"Allow" is the perfect example that (with it having the exact same sound as most of Utopia's songs) the production nor the flutes are to blame but the awful mixing and mastering of Utopia (album). 

Fossora mastering and mixing is so on par with most of her best albums technically speaking. 

Did you copy pasted an ATRL post are you there too? :hottie:

8nl2OpX.png

2 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Did you copy pasted an ATRL post are you there too? :hottie:

Yup that's me, I'm Roger there (that's my real name as well lol). 

I see you there as well, under your same username :brows:

I am speachless and bald :crying4:

It's one of those incredible albums that get better in their 2nd half. Fagurt Er í Fjörðum is followed by an immaculate 2nd act. The whole thing is so lush and breathtaking. It was worth waiting those 5 long years 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Allow is the OG Dealer moment, it was too powerful to be included in the album it was meant for in the first place. 

Really though, the flute arrangement is like from a fairy tale, it builds up to something heavenly. Imagine if mjöther had put it on Utopia instead of Claimstaker/Paradisia right before Saint

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif