teethclick

Björk

15 minutes ago, Phelony Khoothi said:

i mean we live in the information age, you can just use google

and no im just trying to state facts, its irritating how everyone is like "queen of alternative" "omg so creative" when its not all that

Why am I gonna use google to actually make sense of your point when you can just use your fingers and type

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

4 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Can we maybe.. I don't know, just.. not drag some fucking 10 page irrelevant argument out again for the millionth time this week? Just a suggestion

YARS SLAY QUEEN OMG MY VERSACE BOOKS ARE QUAKING! 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Not the Melanie stans getting brave in the bjork thread like their fave doesn’t have multiple r*pe allegations against them … go outside and touch some grass bjork is THE blueprint for the alt girlies 

FzytWEW.png

On 3/20/2023 at 9:35 AM, renaissance said:

Not the Melanie stans getting brave in the bjork thread like their fave doesn’t have multiple r*pe allegations against them … go outside and touch some grass bjork is THE blueprint for the alt girlies 

That user had come into Melanie's thread to bash her, and the posts got moved into here I guess. We're not trying to "cancel" anybody but if you come for Melanie in her own thread under the guise of ~defending Björk~ then of course we'll defend MM in return? Same thing would happen if it was the other way around

Just because you saw something on a Twitter thread doesn't mean it's true btw. "multiple" is a lie :cuteface: but Björk did choose to go on stage with her face painted black and talk about being into animals, so…

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Um why did I enter the Bjork thread expecting some news or something when it reality it's just a bunch of non-Bjork stans fighting over her :rip:

4 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Ugh, she looked absolutely INSANE at Coachella!!!!!

Watch Björk light up Coachella sky with 864 drones

Bjork performs at The 2023 Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival... News  Photo - Getty Images

And the drone show she had? Wow

She looks amazing yes! It’s too bad cuz her pretentious ass strictly forbid any livestream or recording of her set. Would’ve been nice to watch :crossed:

She paid us dust, I hate her. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

She looks amazing yes! It’s too bad cuz her pretentious ass strictly forbid any livestream or recording of her set. Would’ve been nice to watch :crossed:

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

She paid us dust, I hate her. 

I don't know why everyone is so mad. She hasn't livestreamed a show in like over a decade lol (only her Reykjavik shows in 2021 I know)

She was "confirmed" by default by Coachella. It was obvious she wasn't going to.