teethclick

Björk

Will do! I actually just listened through a hunk of Medúlla and wow it's sooo weird lol... I mean I don't hate it, but I'm not sure how I feel about the whole acapella thing tbqh. Like I love Björk's vocals layered over beautiful instrumentation, and she took away half of that on Medúlla.

I know <3, tbh Björk's voice is a feaking instrument, she can do whatever she wants with it and her voice has improved SO much since she started.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Well give us your reviews!! :party:

god damn well literally ok i'm drunk so i apologize in advance for this s,oppy responce but

DESIRED CONSTELLATION kills me it's lieteralyl my favorite bjork song now. medulla is a weird and fucking forward amazing album musical piece of work

volta is good, i understand why it's considered her worst though, it's like. it's good but all her other stuff is better.

i can see the focus of the musical theme there. it just doesn't work as well for her as other stuff she's done., I see who You Are is the best song on Votla IMO 

it's a reallt beautlfil song. 

uh

VESPERTINE WOW

what an album. it's gpt to be her best overall. so many good fucking songs and such a theme. cohesive and fucking beautifully done, artistically and all. 

damn

:party: x1000000 

14417469274.gif

Vespertine is perhaps her best album to date, it's one of the best albums of all time and everyone should have a copy and listen to it at least once in their lives.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

After Vespertine.. I think Homogenic is her next best piece of work.

That album - I just can't listen to it and figure out how music that good & beautifully produced & artistically forward & etc... could have been made in fucking 1997.

Where was this shit when I was like 8??? It would've rocked my world, ugh. 

Oh and now that I've listened to all her albums, I can easily list my favorites. :)

Desired Constellation + Unravel + Cocoon (I really can't choose between the three for one favorite...)

I See Who You Are

Crystalline

Joga

Where Is the Line?

Thunderbolt

What about your overall favorites everyone?? Unless we've already listed them and I just missed it, heh. 

14417469274.gif

After Vespertine.. I think Homogenic is her next best piece of work.

That album - I just can't listen to it and figure out how music that good & beautifully produced & artistically forward & etc... could have been made in fucking 1997.

Where was this shit when I was like 8??? It would've rocked my world, ugh. 

Oh and now that I've listened to all her albums, I can easily list my favorites. :)

Desired Constellation + Unravel + Cocoon (I really can't choose between the three for one favorite...)

I See Who You Are

Crystalline

Joga

Where Is the Line?

Thunderbolt

What about your overall favorites everyone?? Unless we've already listed them and I just missed it, heh. 

Yes! Homogenic is her second best one. 

Unravel is one of her best songs in the world, it's BEAUTIFUL and Pluto is like it's evil twin, I love how she sings about dying and being reborn.

Enjoy guys, this live performance is pure epicness, her voice is amazing and she doesn't need a fucking microphone.

My favorites are (not in order):

Jóga

Pluto

Hidden Place

Pagan Poetry

I Miss You

Modern Things

Hollow

Thunderbolt

Mutual Core

I Miss You destroyed my life when I first listened through Post, omg. Like the first half of the song I liked it but wasn't taken, but when those horns kick in I dieee.

Mutual Core is also godly, it's probably my third favorite from Biophillia. 

Yes! Homogenic is her second best one. 

Unravel is one of her best songs in the world, it's BEAUTIFUL and Pluto is like it's evil twin, I love how she sings about dying and being reborn.

Enjoy guys, this live performance is pure epicness, her voice is amazing and she doesn't need a fucking microphone.

I loved Unravel for so long and then I actually figured out the lyrics and then impossibly fell in love with it even more. 

It hurt me so good. ;-; <3 sigghhh

Also wow to that performance. I should look more into her performing. 

Any other live performances you suggest? :cuteface: 

14417469274.gif

She looks so goth and amazing here <3 and this performance is WOW

2:06-2:12 it's out of this world

EPIC Hyperballad with her mature voice + the 2:45 rhythm change into LFO's Freak.

Amazing collection ShuichiAmy  :D

Amazing collection ShuichiAmy  :D