teethclick

Björk

Björk was one of my favorite musical loves. I bought the Japanese import of Post on a whim 10 years ago and have never looked back. I still haven't clicked with Biophilia the way I have with everything up to and including Medulla. I have all of her albums and DVDs. Royal Opera House = <3 x 1000000.

tori_amos_signature_by_ghosttree-d34dy5d.png

Björk was one of my favorite musical loves. I bought the Japanese import of Post on a whim 10 years ago and have never looked back. I still haven't clicked with Biophilia the way I have with everything up to and including Medulla. I have all of her albums and DVDs. Royal Opera House = <3 x 1000000.

You clicked with Volta but not Biophilia? Hahhaha.

last.fm  

Is anyone else a tad bit sad that she releases an album each 4 years approx., and since Medúlla the wait seems to get every time longer...?

Plus, since Medúlla we're not getting any b-sides...

Medúlla and Biophilia were probably a lot of work though.

last.fm  

Is anyone else a tad bit sad that she releases an album each 4 years approx., and since Medúlla the wait seems to get every time longer...?

Plus, since Medúlla we're not getting any b-sides...

Usually, she's been on tour throughout those four years but I can't really imagine that she's begun working on new material. The Biophilia project seems to be far away from being finished...

Is anyone else a tad bit sad that she releases an album each 4 years approx.

I'm actually glad she does this because I get overwhelmed when artists release music in a fast pace. I'm slow sometimes when it comes to really getting familiar with whole albums. I often feel like I'm still stuck listening to Medúlla and haven't given the proper attention to anything past it.

To be away from all, to be one of everything

I'm actually glad she does this because I get overwhelmed when artists release music in a fast pace. I'm slow sometimes when it comes to really getting familiar with whole albums. I often feel like I'm still stuck listening to Medúlla and haven't given the proper attention to anything past it.

I mean, I've been following her since Medúlla, and I already saw this happen with Volta and Biophilia... Plus, I am one of those who ADORE the b-sides, and the special documentaries, and the behind the construction, the unnecessary never ending release of remixes and promos and stuff with new ways and forms of a track to listen them to... Biophilia remixes are BAD. They do not sound interesting at all.

And the fact that she previously retailed her albums and stuff, with new outtakes and b-sides, and she also launched DVDs with a lot of interesting stuff just doesn't seem to happen anymore...

So the lapse between each album just seems LONGER.

When I saw her twice here in Argentina, she didn't play Sacrifice either of the two dates.

I fucking love that song, that and Mutual Core are like the main characters of Biophilia.

I just started getting into her a week or so ago, and WOW she is amazing. I haven't even listened to more than Biophilia + the first few tracks of Homogenic (I'm actually on my first playthrough of it now, and as I type I'm listening to Bachelorette) but I am just amazed by her entire persona & everything. @@SitarHero get in here and listen if you're not really familiar with her work. It's grand. 

14417469274.gif

I just started getting into her a week or so ago, and WOW she is amazing. I haven't even listened to more than Biophilia + the first few tracks of Homogenic (I'm actually on my first playthrough of it now, and as I type I'm listening to Bachelorette) but I am just amazed by her entire persona & everything. @@SitarHero get in here and listen if you're not really familiar with her work. It's grand. 

Homogenic is probably where a lot of people start cos it's the easiest to like first listen from what I gather but once you get used to the sounds fucking hit up Vespertine next. It is bloody art.

I really love Post as well.

All is full of love is. the. best. song. ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjAoBKagWQA

It's breath taking.

Live, it's just soul taking.

oh. my god. I feel it in the air,