teethclick

Björk

Good I'm not alone. :creep:

Do you know if there will be anymore singles from Biophilia? I've only been a fan for some months, so I really have no clue. :defeated:

I think Mutual Core is the next single . What's your favourite album tho ?

U7rR3.png

Cosmogony is my favourite song from Biophilia uo437.gif But my favourite album is Vespertine . It's such an amazing record

I could never get in to Cosmogony tbh...

I've only just started listening to Vespertine, so the only songs I like atm from that record is Hidden Place, Cocoon and Pagan Poetry. Wouldn't mind if you said your favorites so I could give them a try tho. :creep:

last.fm  

I could never get in to Cosmogony tbh...

I've only just started listening to Vespertine, so the only songs I like atm from that record is Hidden Place, Cocoon and Pagan Poetry. Wouldn't mind if you said your favorites so I could give them a try tho. :creep:

Pagan Poetry is actually my favourite Bjork song ever :creep: That music video :oprah: Others favourites from that record are Heirloom and Cocoon

U7rR3.png

Pagan Poetry is actually my favourite Bjork song ever :creep: That music video :oprah: Others favourites from that record are Heirloom and Cocoon

I never actually watched that! Maybe I should.

I watched the video for Cocoon the other day and I just have to say, it's really, really creepy.

Legend. I love Bjork.

Post is my favorite record from her, but Pagan Poetry is my favorite song along with Bachelorette.

Bachelorette is completly and utterly amazing.

last.fm  

I never actually watched that! Maybe I should.

I watched the video for Cocoon the other day and I just have to say, it's really, really creepy.

Bachelorette is completly and utterly amazing.

Watch it and prepare for it to rock your world

U7rR3.png

She was my first big musical love and pretty much helped me survive high school, so yes I like her. ;)

Her last couple of albums haven't quite measured up to the brilliance of her peak years (Homogenic through Medulla), but I still like most of "Biophilia" and am excited for the remix album, "Bastards," later this year (fantastic title, IMO).

LanaLogo-e1328412462487.png

iamamiwhoami purity ring jessie ware grimes twin shadow