teethclick

Björk

24 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

Bjork is confirmed in the new Robert Eggers movie, The Northman, set in Iceland

I am SCREAMING!!!!!! This will be so good omfggggg

7 hours ago, domandapiano said:

The Witch and The Lighthouse are both STELLAR. I cannot wait. Nicole Kidman is also in the new film. My gay heart!!! 

Exactly! And my new love Anya Taylor-Joy... it's all too good to be true! :defeated:

Vulnicura is so underrated - It is one of her best albums. :crying2: I repeat Black Lake every day and it is one of the most listenable songs of my life. Utopia is a grower but it doesn't have great SINGLE songs - the whole album feels like one good track.

AND I WANT THE NEW ALBUM :/ But I know it won't be this or even next year.

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Vulnicura is so underrated - It is one of her best albums. :crying2: I repeat Black Lake every day and it is one of the most listenable songs of my life. Utopia is a grower but it doesn't have great SINGLE songs - the whole album feels like one good track.

Black Lake is so special to me. Vulnicura was one of the first Björk albums I ever heard and it completely got me interested in her discography. Along with Biophilia and Homogenic, they are my top 3 albums of hers.

Is she working on a new album already? OMG I guess I was not expecting that!!! I'm here for it :lanahairflip:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

22 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

Is she working on a new album already? OMG I guess I was not expecting that!!! I'm here for it :lanahairflip:

She's been working on a new album for quite some time as far as I know, earlier this year she said she has a lot of new material but she's aiming for a 2021 or 2022 release.

The way she phrased her message I thought Arca had passed away I-

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

4 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

i agree w your first part BUT i would say arisen my senses was defs a cultural reset! one of her best song and really stands out in comparison with the rest of the more chill flutey songs on utopia 

also, do we know if arca is gonna produce bjorks next album? i love some of her production but would also love to see bjork try working w something new...

33 minutes ago, WGFU XCX said:

i agree w your first part BUT i would say arisen my senses was defs a cultural reset! one of her best song and really stands out in comparison with the rest of the more chill flutey songs on utopia 

also, do we know if arca is gonna produce bjorks next album? i love some of her production but would also love to see bjork try working w something new...

UGH. Yeah. Youre right. I love it.

Mmeow~

So... Björk instagram profile picture is just plain black. 

Should the hype begin? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, Roger said:

So... Björk instagram profile picture is just plain black. 

Should the hype begin? 

Its about the BLM movement from a couple weeks ago... She hasnt managed to change it :toofloppy:

By the way, she just had a online conversation with CMBYN director, Luca Guadagnino, and she said that she loved We Are Who We Are 

Interesting 

I love his take on Suspiria, amazing new version 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Does anybody have digital copies of the Vulnicura Remix Series they could share? I used to have them but can't find them:defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived