teethclick

Björk

Oh wait I'm sorry I got so confused lol. I thought I had like 180 songs and I was lost as to how I had 30 more than you when actually I have like 30 less :toofloppy: soooo you wanna post a list/screenshot of what songs you have so I can see what I'm missing? :D

Here :)

K03eRyw.jpg

I6nQFSa.jpg

If you want I could do one of the songs list, let me know :)

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Thanks :) and yeah if you don't care a songs list would be great becuase I'm not positive from that exactly what I'm missing

Sorry this is kind of confusing haha. I hope I didn't miss anything.  :toofunny:

lH2gOZ1.jpg

TaAhpnl.jpg

hi3W8eV.jpg

HO5mxso.jpg

R49Ajns.jpg

OrMj4JM.jpg

@ omg THANK YOU SO MUCH for going to all that trouble. I literally have everything you have (minus alternate versions and remixes which I'm not collecting for now) EXCEPT the Vespertine Demos :defeated: Are they 3 completely different songs or???

There was 4 demos posted on Bjork's old website to download, the three in my iTunes and Verandi, which later appeared on the Hidden Place single. They're demos of existing songs, Hidden Place, An Echo, a Stain and Undo if I remember correctly. You can download them here, click on the links and "save link as". :) https://web.archive.org/web/20050603031736/http://unit.bjork.com/specials/albums/vespertine/

@ thank you so much, you're the best :xcry:

Also, can we talk about "Ancestors" :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

No problem! I respect throat singing and Tanya Tagaq and all but I cannot make it through that song.  :deadbanana:

I'm working on a master Björk playlist that has the best of her released material in about 20 songs, giving attention to at least 2-3 songs from each album. I'm working with about 30 songs. This is difficult.

:party:

14417469274.gif

I'm working on a master Björk playlist that has the best of her released material in about 20 songs, giving attention to at least 2-3 songs from each album. I'm working with about 30 songs. This is difficult.

:party:

Ooh definitely post it when you're finished :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Ooh definitely post it when you're finished :)

I need help. :defeated:

I have a few songs grouped together but can't piece together the whole playlist. I have no clue what song to start it off with.. Hyperballad or Hidden Place? Or something else?

I'm also conflicted because I have 6 songs from Vespertine on the list but I have to cut some and I'd rather completely ignore another album than to cut anything from Vespertine, but I can't do that. :rip:

14417469274.gif

I need help. :defeated:

I have a few songs grouped together but can't piece together the whole playlist. I have no clue what song to start it off with.. Hyperballad or Hidden Place? Or something else?

I'm also conflicted because I have 6 songs from Vespertine on the list but I have to cut some and I'd rather completely ignore another album than to cut anything from Vespertine, but I can't do that. :rip:

Haha okay let's see... So are you trying to keep the three songs from each album next to each other in the playlist? And is it going in chronological order or are you just picking three from each album and shuffling them up?

H0bDaqU.gif

Haha okay let's see... So are you trying to keep the three songs from each album next to each other in the playlist?

God no, that would be tacky and sound awful. :rip:

And is it going in chronological order or are you just picking three from each album and shuffling them up?

I'm putting the songs together sonically. It's hard because some songs sound good next to anything, while others only sound good with one song before/after it. Like, the last three songs are gonna be;

Harm of Will

Cosmogony

Vökuró

It's a heavenly trio, you should give it a spin. :flutter:

But yeah. I try to avoid putting songs next to each other that already are, or ones that're on the same album. A few exceptions but mostly the fun is in finding songs that go together from different albums!

14417469274.gif

God no, that would be tacky and sound awful. :rip:

I'm putting the songs together sonically. It's hard because some songs sound good next to anything, while others only sound good with one song before/after it. Like, the last three songs are gonna be;

Harm of Will

Cosmogony

Vökuró

It's a heavenly trio, you should give it a spin. :flutter:

But yeah. I try to avoid putting songs next to each other that already are, or ones that're on the same album. A few exceptions but mostly the fun is in finding songs that go together from different albums!

LOVE those three at the end. Idek how to go about helping you although I want to... Maybe post what 3 songs from each album you've chose and I'll try and give them a nice flow.

H0bDaqU.gif

LOVE those three at the end. Idek how to go about helping you although I want to... Maybe post what 3 songs from each album you've chose and I'll try and give them a nice flow.

Yeah it's like Harm of Will + Cosmogony are so celestial and beautiful, and Cosmogony ends vocally & quiet. I thought Vökuró would be a beautiful end to those and it was!

DEBUT

Anchor Song

Violently Happy

Army of Me

Hyperballad

Possibly Maybe

HOMOGENIC

Joga

Unravel

Bachelorette

All Is Full of Love

VESPERTINE

Hidden Place

Cocoon

Pagan Poetry

Sun In My Mouth

Harm of Will

Unison

MEDULLA

Who Is It?

Vökuró

Desired Constellation

Triumph of a Heart

VOLTA

Dull Flame of Desire

I See Who You Are

Pneumonia

Declare Independence

BIOPHILIA

Moon

Crystalline

Thunderbolt

Cosmogony

Mutual Core

Solstice

So many to choose from & remove. :defeated:

I have Mutual Core ---> Declare Independence ---> Army of Me which I like a lot. Also Anchor Song ---> Unravel + Bachelorette (I have to group the last 2 together because the end of Unravel fades into the beginning of Bachelorette).

14417469274.gif

I'm so sad about Mark Bell... I hope Björk is okay.

RIP you genius producer.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

@@Hundred Dollar Bill Okay so I narrowed down to 3 from each album for you. (IT SERIOUSLY IS SO HARD) now we just gotta put them in a nice order!

DEBUT

Anchor Song

Violently Happy

Aeroplane

Army of Me

Hyperballad

Possibly Maybe

HOMOGENIC

Jóga

Unravel

Bachelorette

VESPERTINE