teethclick

Björk

On 5/22/2021 at 3:08 PM, lemonadetan said:

possible spoilers about the northman

Reveal hidden contents

"Bjork is in 2 scenes. yodels and sings in her native language. that’s it. not even exaggerating."

Reveal hidden contents

i'm disappointed but not surprised... :bebe:

read more here: https://bjorksjoyoustunes.medium.com/the-northman-test-screen-reactions-reveal-björks-limited-role-in-film-9055c3b67900 

just as expected :defeated:

How did I notice only today that instead of singing "one feeling at a time" during Lionsong on Vulnicura Live, she actually sings "one woman at a time" :defeated:

20 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQIyQvwt5gv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Maybe the visuals for the new era??? That's too elaborate for just a DJ set to me :gasp:

My thoughts exactly... is this finally a glimpse of the B10 era :defeated:

Edit: It's definitely for something... the photographer reposted it with the eyes emoji - I wonder what the shooting star emoji is for though - and James Merry as well. More importantly, the photographer also posted this pic of Björk's stylist back in March. That's not what she's wearing in these photos :creep:

11 minutes ago, jvcx said:

My thoughts exactly... is this finally a glimpse of the B10 era :defeated:

Mama B serving looks as always.

A fan account I follow theorised she might play a snippet of new music during the set :angie:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Mama B serving looks as always.

A fan account I follow theorised she might play a snippet of new music during the set :angie:

That wouldn't be completely unheard of tbh, considering she did sneak in the Losss intro (the one at the end of Courtship but just a slightly different mix) in one of her DJ sets. It was close to the album release but still!

I'm so desperate for something new, I was walking home when I got the notification and my heart skipped a beat like every time she posts something. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the heavy makeup or not but this imagery is somewhat darker than I had expected for B10. Definitely excited though, it's been so long :defeated:

It looks darker and I fucking love it

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

these COLORS oh my god... it looks so surreal and stormy!!  it almost reminds me of the visuals for Caroline Polachek's Pang era??  like the dull earthy background voids with the striking figure- if the cover was from this shoot i would buy the vinyl in a heartbeat

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

this is some tepid tea i got about b10, not a big deal but it's something

Spoiler

a reliable source from reykjavik spilled about the siggi string quartet playing in the new record. their members worked with björk numerous times before. 

7 hours ago, jvcx said:

Björk during last night's DJ set, I've never had anything against the masks but holy shit if this is the Björk we'll get on B10 :defeated:

Hide contents

E4T8gplWUAA7iTv?format=jpg&name=large

She is wearing the same kind of eye makeup that was used in that photoshoot from last week so I guess this is her next era's look. Cannot wait to see what's the direction of this new album :krylie:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 hours ago, Still Sane said:

She is wearing the same kind of eye makeup that was used in that photoshoot from last week so I guess this is her next era's look. Cannot wait to see what's the direction of this new album :krylie:

Yup and the hairpiece she's wearing here is also by Tomihiro Kono!

21 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

i hear the album is called metamorphia or metamorphasis? (from somewhere in the twittersphere

twitter f words pronounce Bjork as d*ad every week did u ever believe them? :rip:

12 hours ago, monsterdino said:

twitter f words pronounce Bjork as d*ad every week did u ever believe them? :rip:

PLS IM ONE OF THOSE DLJFKSLJFLSKJ but yeah i think the memes about her being dead and into beastiality are so passé, bjorksters need to come up with something new quick!

On 7/25/2021 at 2:49 PM, Vulnicura said:

PLS IM ONE OF THOSE DLJFKSLJFLSKJ but yeah i think the memes about her being dead and into beastiality are so passé, bjorksters need to come up with something new quick!

Nawt this…