13 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Y'all I have Pramount+ so i can watch Seasons 1-11 and All Stars all seasons I think but I can't watch anything past RPDR Season 11. Anyone know where I can watch season 12-13? Also, what about the other Drag Races from other countries like UK, Canada, etc?

I'm in Europe and Netflix has seasons 1-13 and all stars seasons 4 & 5 + all stars 6 coming out every week. 

And all of the other versions I just watch on free websites or p*rate them because idk if they're even available legally in my country lol. And I know I'm not paying for 16 streaming services. Mama Ru should get all of her shit together on one platform fr!

Btw is anyone watching Drag Race España? It's literally one of my favorite seasons ever and it's not even over yet. It's just so refreshing after the US version has become total garbage in the last couple years. Come to think of it, I'm starting to like all of the spin-offs (All Stars, UK and España) much more than the new US seasons. 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

as6 is a really good season! so refreshing from as5's disaster. kinda sad the lipsync assassin format is back, but without it we wouldn't've gotten that AMAZING performance and entrance 

from queen Laganja Estranja. ep3 is my favourite till now

5 hours ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

I'm in Europe and Netflix has seasons 1-13 and all stars seasons 4 & 5 + all stars 6 coming out every week. 

And all of the other versions I just watch on free websites or p*rate them because idk if they're even available legally in my country lol. And I know I'm not paying for 16 streaming services. Mama Ru should get all of her shit together on one platform fr!

Btw is anyone watching Drag Race España? It's literally one of my favorite seasons ever and it's not even over yet. It's just so refreshing after the US version has become total garbage in the last couple years. Come to think of it, I'm starting to like all of the spin-offs (All Stars, UK and España) much more than the new US seasons. 

THANK YOU!!!! I can use a VPN on my TV or iPad and use EU Netflix for that then, so I’ll do that. The others…. I’ll just have to find somewhere lol is there a good site you usually use? I can always google it and prolly find it, but if there’s a reputable site you use, i would rather use that but if not i can find one lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I feel like I’m so behind on this show but i’ve seen some seasons before but started from the beginning because season 4 and 5 are my favorites. Willam just got booted off of the 4th season so i’m almost done with this one lol

i guess after i finish the regular shows, i’ll watch all stars and then watch the international versions lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I feel like I’m so behind on this show but i’ve seen some seasons before but started from the beginning because season 4 and 5 are my favorites.

i guess after i finish the regular shows, i’ll watch all stars and then watch the international versions lol

Aside from the best OG seasons 2-6, I think US seasons 9, 11, & 12 are all really great seasons. All Stars 2 & UK 2 are some of the best seasons of the show period! Canada’s drag race was pretty great too aside from the judges panel. :flop:

14417469274.gif

9 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Aside from the best OG seasons 2-6, I think US seasons 9, 11, & 12 are all really great seasons. All Stars 2 & UK 2 are some of the best seasons of the show period! Canada’s drag race was pretty great too aside from the judges panel. :flop:

Ooooo i can't wait to watch those!!! i only watched up to 5 or 6 a few years ago and now i'm watching to catch up again from where i've missed the last few seasons so im excited lol i live for the drama and the really artsy queens, my favorite was sharon needles and latrice royale and there were a few other ones i loved from other seasons that were really unique where everyone else was doing the same thing but they stood out by doing other shit lol

giphy.gif

On 7/12/2021 at 3:25 AM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

THANK YOU!!!! I can use a VPN on my TV or iPad and use EU Netflix for that then, so I’ll do that. The others…. I’ll just have to find somewhere lol is there a good site you usually use? I can always google it and prolly find it, but if there’s a reputable site you use, i would rather use that but if not i can find one lol

soap2day.to is the best site ever when it comes to Tv shows, they upload everything the day it comes out, and they have all Drag Race versions except fr Espana (I get this one the pirate bay)

On 7/13/2021 at 7:00 PM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

My absolute favorite seasons are the classics 2, 3 & 6. All Stars 2 and UK2 are really close up there. Out of the new seasons, I think I liked season 10 the best, idk it was one of the first seasons I watched so I kinda remember it the best, and it had great queens and amazing lipsyncs. Seasons 7-9 are the least memorable to me, maybe I need to rewatch. And as of S11, it kind of went downhill and became over-produced. 

Anways, about AS6 - I was SO sad Scarlet got eliminated, she literally slayed almost every episode and the judges didn't even give her a chance. I was PRAYING she makes it to snatch game and plays Lana lol! I know Lana might not be the best snatch game choice, but I just want to see someone do it

giphy.gif

Scarlet stanning Lana again. As she should :smokes:

giphy.gif

I wonder what will happen when Rupaul gets so old he just wants to retire. I think it would be cool to, if possible, have all the winners do one more drag race and then the winner of that would be the one to continue the show in Ru's place

giphy.gif

s14 is some fuckery why do they refuse to send queens home bdsfjh long ass dragged (haha) out season and they still end up with a top 5... takes all the excitement out of it when there are no stakes. and the double elimination they did was So anticlimactic. a messy 3 way lipsync where everyone knew 2 queens will go home. it's like drag race is running on auto pilot, nothing exciting's happening. shouldn't have rewatched s5 while this season was airing cause it's insane how much the quality of this show as dropped. the last US season that was really good was s10. I liked season 12 but it had like no drama, it's not comparable to the older seasons. Same with AS6. UK2 was very excellent tho. haven't watched UK3 yet but haven't heard any good things about it lmao.

spoilers about a future season (doesn't include eliminations or w/e, haven't read any spoilers past the cast and format)

Spoiler

I hope the all winners season's gonna be good, but apparently they're gonna work with a point system and there won't be eliminations every single episode which makes me worried. The cast looks very promising. Would be a perfect cast if Alaska and Bob were there too (and Alaska said several times she wants to compete again too...). Leaves for a lot of season 2 potential if they manage to get other winners like Violet and Bianca but I highly doubt they would compete again (especially Bianca lol). And Bob said recently she wouldn't want to compete in drag anymore (but before the casting happend she was down for it rip).

qfrWuBl.png

I actually really liked this season! Def the best since 9 I think. The no elimination thing did get tiring after like the 4th time it happened, but I do think this was an insanely likeable cast and I’m not mad we had the dolls for longer than we normally would have. Everyone in the top 5 is great but I gotta pull for willow. She reasonably could have won 2/3 more challenges this season. 

regarding uk 3 it’s very underwhelming. Uk 2 is legitimately one of the best drag race seasons ever and uk has none of what made that season great (the most magnetic personalities leave too soon) 

On 7/22/2021 at 11:09 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I wonder what will happen when Rupaul gets so old he just wants to retire. I think it would be cool to, if possible, have all the winners do one more drag race and then the winner of that would be the one to continue the show in Ru's place

i want bianca del rio as the new host w adore delano as the new carson

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

s14 is some fuckery why do they refuse to send queens home bdsfjh long ass dragged (haha) out season and they still end up with a top 5... takes all the excitement out of it when there are no stakes. and the double elimination they did was So anticlimactic. a messy 3 way lipsync where everyone knew 2 queens will go home. it's like drag race is running on auto pilot, nothing exciting's happening. shouldn't have rewatched s5 while this season was airing cause it's insane how much the quality of this show as dropped. the last US season that was really good was s10. I liked season 12 but it had like no drama, it's not comparable to the older seasons. Same with AS6. UK2 was very excellent tho. haven't watched UK3 yet but haven't heard any good things about it lmao.

spoilers about a future season (doesn't include eliminations or w/e, haven't read any spoilers past the cast and format)

Hide contents

I hope the all winners season's gonna be good, but apparently they're gonna work with a point system and there won't be eliminations every single episode which makes me worried. The cast looks very promising. Would be a perfect cast if Alaska and Bob were there too (and Alaska said several times she wants to compete again too...). Leaves for a lot of season 2 potential if they manage to get other winners like Violet and Bianca but I highly doubt they would compete again (especially Bianca lol). And Bob said recently she wouldn't want to compete in drag anymore (but before the casting happend she was down for it rip).

i wonder if bob only said that because they knew about the rumors and wanted to dissuade fans thinking they'd be on the new as season to keep some shock value of them returning

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~