13 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Season 15 has premiered on MTV! The first two episodes dropped with all of the 16 new queens introductions + the talent show! The biggest season so far, I gotta say it looks great, the talent show was great and I like everyone in the cast for now. Annnnd Ariana Grande was the guest judge

Who watched and is gonna be following the season? Thoughts and opinions? Any faves?

rupauls-drag-race-is-back.jpg

I watched with a group of friends. Really good way to start the new season. I can already see the underlying competition between queens who perform in clubs and queens who are only famous on social media 💅🏻

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

28 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I watched with a group of friends. Really good way to start the new season. I can already see the underlying competition between queens who perform in clubs and queens who are only famous on social media 💅🏻

totally, I really loved the sort-of conflict between the old school queens and social media young ones. And it was a real plot twist that the twins, who seemed like they would flop in performance challenges, actually brought it both in the talent show and the runway!!

if this season continues this way, it’s gonna be really good. Hopefully they don’t mess it up with bad  judging and unneccessary twists and shanenigans. But so far im 100% invested and excited for next week

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

not Irene performing a scat attack in her mirror message

https://i.ibb.co/zmqmxtv/w2e3wer.png

giphy.gif

should i make a separate thread for Dragula?

anyway, i just finished Season 4 (i havent watched season two, three or resurrection) and these are my fav looks

https://imgur.com/a/YEEW7F5

that may have been the best episode of the season yet.. anetra, luxx, and sasha had me gasping during their lipsyncs. it was so fun!! 

im sure those girls were exhausted by the end of the episode though

24 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

that may have been the best episode of the season yet.. anetra, luxx, and sasha had me gasping during their lipsyncs. it was so fun!! 

im sure those girls were exhausted by the end of the episode though

same!! It’s impressive how this season is packed with lipsync assassins. And Marcia was such a pleasant surprise I didn’t expect her to body a lipsync so hard

i was a bit gagged Jax ended up being the one who left since she’s an amazing lipsyncer. I was sure Spice was gonna go but it wouldn’t be drag race without twists out of nowhere 🤣

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Not this being the first drag race season I'm not watching since 2020 :xcry: mtv doesn't have a free trial to watch online, fuck you mtv

soap2day and fmovies is how im watching!! they have the episodes usually every friday as well as the untuckeds

I knew they’d find a way to send Jax home. It was overall a very strong collection of lip syncs. I’d say the only underwhelming one was loosey vs spice. Well I guess Malaysia vs Spice as well, but that was entertaining. Sasha fucking ATE. 

3 hours ago, jinsouldilf said:

soap2day and fmovies is how im watching!! they have the episodes usually every friday as well as the untuckeds

I knew some site probably had drag race for free but I was just too scared to go looking for it and then entering a phishing link or something :creep: 

I'm so excited for this year's AS season, thank you so much :lmaoney: 

Anetra losing twice was crazy she absolutely devoured each lipsync. Her choosing to save Spice was so iconic she could’ve easily saved the stronger lipsyncer and have a guaranteed win but she chose a challenge. She def became one of my favs w this episode.

qfrWuBl.png

Absolutely💯💯💯

7-F85-D360-4196-4731-934-D-B3-DFE8-C65-F

giphy.gif

when you know you know 😌

Screenshot-2023-04-01-at-12-10-22-Ru-Pau

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Do y’all think Lana watches Drag Race

Definitely not lol, but she has friends with a bunch of drag queens when she lived in New York

She actually gave Kandy Muse her first drag name