You're literally nuts

Well Milk was my fav and I'm sad

Well Darianne is my fav so...I like pretty shady bitches as me and accept this like I accepted that you love trashy drag as you.  :lanahairflip: 

You may love Milk but let's face it, her makeup skills are poor and she was flat in almost every challenge. 

And the same is with Trinity and Laganja. Idk why are they still there.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

You may love Milk but let's face it, her makeup skills are poor and she was flat in almost every challenge. 

I will face no such thing...Her makeup was signature and while she no less than middled each challenge, her runways always excelled.

If you're here for pretty and shady go for the one who does it well, Bianca.

I will face no such thing...Her makeup was signature and while she no less than middled each challenge, her runways always excelled.

If you're here for pretty and shady go for the one who does it well, Bianca.

But Bianca and Darianne are the same. Its just about edit.

Everyone expected that Darianne will be just nice fat pretty lady and later in the show it turned out to be different. Bianca has that attitude since beginning so effect is different.

But Bianca and Darianne are the same. Its just about edit.

Everyone expected that Darianne will be just nice fat pretty lady and later in the show it turned out to be different. Bianca has that attitude since beginning so effect is different.

I'm sure Darienne is a victim of editing but where are her sweet or hilarious moments like the ones that characterize Bianca? Where are her exciting looks? :sideeye:

I'm sure Darienne is a victim of editing but where are her sweet or hilarious moments like the ones that characterize Bianca? Where are her exciting looks? :sideeye:

watch that episode when she arrived :D

Btw do you think that Laganja has some mental disorders? I'm watching all over again all episodes and she isn't that clear in her head.

I think Laganja is just sensitive and has an over the top personality. But aesthetically she's my favorite queen this season. I live for the Brooke Candy vibes. Though I was disappointed she didn't deliver in the rap challenge....

She looks great and SEEMS really talented, but she keeps bombing the challenges. :/

I think Laganja is just sensitive and has an over the top personality. But aesthetically she's my favorite queen this season. I live for the Brooke Candy vibes. Though I was disappointed she didn't deliver in the rap challenge....

She looks great and SEEMS really talented, but she keeps bombing the challenges. :/

I think because if she wasn't acting ridiculous she'd just fade out so she's creating issues and saying stupid things so people don't forget her

come on, elimination

BzhmW.png

tbh I was rooting for Laganja this season, but now I really hope Adore or Bianca get to win... they're amazing, so funny and fierce and I just love em.

I cant stand Joslyn, Darriene and the Australian one. I kinda like Ben, but not the winner imo. Milk was awesome!!!!

Sharon Needles from season 4 will always be the bestest of them all btw..

Im gonna watch yesterday episode rn and find out if finally that mess called miss Foxx went home *finger crossed* 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Season 7 has been shot, and they're already working on All Stars 2 (though it may not come for a while)

I remember a whole bunch of rumors floating around for 7, but nothing has been confirmed yet

Hey guys, surprisingly back with some more believe-it-or-not news hahah. Hope this whets your appetite, and I will be back with more or answer your questions when/if I can, but I’m probably not going to be seeing my source for a while now! I know you guys wanted more concrete spoilers, so since filming’s nearly here I’m fairly comfortable dishing it out.

• Filming begins later THIS WEEK!!!
  • There is an all new runway! I’ve not seen it but I’m told it’s HUGE, and the color scheme is silver.
  • New rooms have been built for Untucked, idk details however, but the premiere and finale of season 7’s Untucked might be an hour long each.
  • Season 7’s finale will be LIVE. Not the reunion, but the final challenge. They’ve cut out the music video this year in favor for this exciting change, and see below for more details.
  • There will be a very interactive feature on Logo’s app which will allow you to vote for things at the Reunion, like what topics you want discussed, what questions you want answered, and more.
  • One feature of the app will allow you to vote if you agree or disagree with who was eliminated that week. At the end of the season, the queen with the highest percentage of disagree votes will advance to the final/live challenge and duke it out with the remaining queens for a spot in the Top 3.
  • There is NO SPLIT PREMIERE!
  • The fire themed photo shoot is a go, & the challenge that involves the past winners is a roast/stand-up challenge. There’s also an acting challenge that involves a high school, a play/musical that they’ll perform on stage in front of the judges, and the makeover challenge has to do with senior citizens who are retired drag queens.
  • Logo has officially greenlit a new season of All Stars, but it’s going to be extremely different from the first. It is being filmed after season 7 but it will only include queens from Seasons 1-6, and there are rumors that they are going to bring a winner back as the “shock” contestant.
  • I’ve now been told in confidence the entire cast of Season 7. I’m still not going to confirm/deny any of the queens, but I’ve gotten a little more creative with my teases! HERE YOU GO!

I hope to guys enjoy! I really probably will have to take this thread down tomorrow at least until filming actually starts.

ORIGINAL LINK

- http://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/2at4wn/news_spoilers_and_real_t/

SEASON 7 QUEENS

Who do you guys wanna see for All Stars 2?

I want to see Willam, Alaska, BenDeLa, Ongina, Jiggly Caliente (maybe) Vivacious, and Dida Ritz

I would say Shangela, but she already got her second shot.

I also hope eventually they can do a season with all the winning queens, and a season with all the first queens sent home

Season 7 has been shot, and they're already working on All Stars 2 (though it may not come for a while)

I remember a whole bunch of rumors floating around for 7, but nothing has been confirmed yet

Hey guys, surprisingly back with some more believe-it-or-not news hahah. Hope this whets your appetite, and I will be back with more or answer your questions when/if I can, but I’m probably not going to be seeing my source for a while now! I know you guys wanted more concrete spoilers, so since filming’s nearly here I’m fairly comfortable dishing it out.

• Filming begins later THIS WEEK!!!
  • There is an all new runway! I’ve not seen it but I’m told it’s HUGE, and the color scheme is silver.
  • New rooms have been built for Untucked, idk details however, but the premiere and finale of season 7’s Untucked might be an hour long each.
  • Season 7’s finale will be LIVE. Not the reunion, but the final challenge. They’ve cut out the music video this year in favor for this exciting change, and see below for more details.
  • There will be a very interactive feature on Logo’s app which will allow you to vote for things at the Reunion, like what topics you want discussed, what questions you want answered, and more.
  • One feature of the app will allow you to vote if you agree or disagree with who was eliminated that week. At the end of the season, the queen with the highest percentage of disagree votes will advance to the final/live challenge and duke it out with the remaining queens for a spot in the Top 3.
  • There is NO SPLIT PREMIERE!
  • The fire themed photo shoot is a go, & the challenge that involves the past winners is a roast/stand-up challenge. There’s also an acting challenge that involves a high school, a play/musical that they’ll perform on stage in front of the judges, and the makeover challenge has to do with senior citizens who are retired drag queens.
  • Logo has officially greenlit a new season of All Stars, but it’s going to be extremely different from the first. It is being filmed after season 7 but it will only include queens from Seasons 1-6, and there are rumors that they are going to bring a winner back as the “shock” contestant.
  • I’ve now been told in confidence the entire cast of Season 7. I’m still not going to confirm/deny any of the queens, but I’ve gotten a little more creative with my teases! HERE YOU GO!

I hope to guys enjoy! I really probably will have to take this thread down tomorrow at least until filming actually starts.

ORIGINAL LINK

- http://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/2at4wn/news_spoilers_and_real_t/

SEASON 7 QUEENS

Who do you guys wanna see for All Stars 2?

I want to see Willam, Alaska, BenDeLa, Ongina, Jiggly Caliente (maybe) Vivacious, and Dida Ritz

I would say Shangela, but she already got her second shot.

I also hope eventually they can do a season with all the winning queens, and a season with all the first queens sent home

that list has since been proven false iirc

another more credible one was posted since and I've copied it below

1. Ginger MinjConfirmed by /u/dragracethrowaway, who spilled the Season 5 elimination order on this subreddit. /u/RPDRNick also explains below how Ginger is faking that she's sick.
  2. Jaidynn Diore FierceMissing from the Nashville scene (thanks to /u/ExperienceTheDivine). Here's further confirmation of her missing gigs (thanks to /u/odtjjstudio). Even weirder, she just posted that she wasn't on Drag Race on her personal facebook (and has sporadically posted on FB during filming). I'll put her as likely because she was also just added as a FB friend by Tempest and Kandy Ho (one of the few Kandy has recently added).
  3. Jasmine Masters: Rumor I've heard (she has a gap from July 15-22 on her personal Facebook despite usually being active everyday). She hasn't been doing shows lately (thanks to /u/Dylandong) and could be the reason Morgan knew that filming had started (thanks to /u/buddy311). Raven thinks Jasmine is on the show (thanks to /u/shanef92003). She's also FB friends with RPDR talent producer Thairin Smothers.
  4. Kandy HoJuly 6 on Instagram.
  5. Katya Zamolodchikova June 19-August 20 on Twitter. She's followed by Kasha and Violet on Twitter; she's friends with Kandy and Trixie on FB. She's also been featured in previous seasons' casting calls (thanks again to /u/ExperienceTheDivine for finding her). Also see /u/pitabread58's comment below: "Boston queens (including myself) are pretty sure Katya is/was on it, and got far." Also see this comment from TheDragPrince.
  6. Kasha Davis: Hasn't been tagged in gigs since July 15. Her husband could be posting on her social media for her (thanks to /u/ExperienceTheDivine). She's also been missing from Rochester (thanks to/u/bluelantern78).
  7. Max MalanaphyJuly 11 on FB (thanks to /u/relytttocs). June 19 on Instagram. Max is also FB friends with Discord, Miss Fame, Trixie, Mathu Andersen, and Michelle Visage.
  8. Miss FameJuly 21 on Twitter (was her first post since the 11th). She just posted on Instagram with Martha Wash, but /u/dreammarauder explains why it might be an old photo here. She's also FB friends with RPDR talent producer Thairin Smothers. Ongina spilled T about Miss Fame's place here.
  9. PearlJuly 1 on Instagram (/u/buddy311 explains here about Pearl's friend tagging her in old photos to throw us off on FB).
  10. Sasha Belle: July 10-August 9 on personal Facebook. She was recently added as a friend by Pearl (one of the few added by Pearl) and Tempest. She also just created a fanpage. Thanks to/u/ExperienceTheDivine for finding her. Also see this comment (but note that it's the only comment from that new account).
  11. Tempest DuJour: July 11-29 on personal Facebook (but her post on the 29th was photo of a January 12 gig) (thanks to /u/buddy311). She was recently added as a friend by Jaidynn, Kandy Ho, and Jasmine Masters. buddy311 explains more below.
  12. Trixie MattelJuly 12 on her boy FB (thanks to /u/sovielmehr). Her friend Trannika Rex said she wasn't on and had a gig (thanks to /u/RPDRNick). She's also FB friends with a bunch of speculated Season 7 queens and RPDR talent producer Thairin Smothers (which is why I'm putting her here).
  13. Violet Chachki

BzhmW.png

that list has since been proven false iirc

another more credible one was posted since and I've copied it below

Didn't know that, thanks for the update!

katya fav'd & replied to me on twitter :xcry:

Season 7 premieres on March 2nd http://t.co/P3fnm4RrFA

I JUST WATCHED THIS AND OMFG BEST SEASON YET TEAS :crying: IM HYPING TO THE MOON AND BACK IM SO FUCKING EXCITED SLAY ME KATYA & MISS FAME & MAX

14417469274.gif