I LOVE MILK

But as long as we can all agree that Miss Fame, Pearl, and Max had the Top 3 bearded looks, it's all good. 

I LIVED, DIED, AND WAS REBORN with Fame's bearded look. Can we just please appreciate it. 

16678525599_ef71d36f64.jpg

Sorry but Trixie's bearded norse goddess slayed.

I'm so happy Trixie is back tbh

Watch her in Hey Queen!

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I'm really enjoying this season of Rupaul's Group Acting Challenge Race! :)

Miss Fame's song is AMAZING though. I don't really mind. She deserved way more recognition for her fashion etc. than she got, but yes regarding performance skills I'm only bothered that Kennedy is still there when she's gone. & Maybe Ginger.

14417469274.gif

I'm really enjoying this season of Rupaul's Group Acting Challenge Race! :)

Miss Fame's song is AMAZING though. I don't really mind. She deserved way more recognition for her fashion etc. than she got, but yes regarding performance skills I'm only bothered that Kennedy is still there when she's gone. & Maybe Ginger.

Don't worry about Fame, she has a brighter future than some of the queens who still are on the competition :illuminataylor:

I'm starting to accept Ginger will take the crown. RuPaul's not gonna crown any of these young girls (like Pearl and Violet) because they could really put Ru's relevancy in danger. With the money and how smart, praised and polished they are they could take the mainstream by surprise and become really popular. Previous winners are not a risk for Ru's biggest drag queen status (maybe Sharon but she fucked up after DR and her win was the first one with social media help so Ru got like no option) and Ginger would be another safe choice for Ru (even though she's hated as hell)

Anyway I'll still hope to hear 'Ginger Minj, sashay away' soon :cat:

kind of disappointed with choice...

Pearl served same dancing moves...

Fame should stay...

both of them should have gone home, then again Pearl wasn't expecting to lipsynch because she didn't prepare at all in Untucked

BzhmW.png

I don't get why y'all are mad at Pearl staying, bitch only was 3 times in the bottom 3 while Fame was there half of the Race, don't get me wrong fame is gorgeous, but at the end, she wasn't that good, however if somebody else does not fuck it up and Pearl doesn't bring it on, she won't be top 4.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

lmao i literally don't think anyone deserves to win???

katya is funny but not that funny

trixie failed to charm me 

rooting for pearl but he's not doing much

violet is gorgeous and amazing at performing but i think that's it

kennedy is so boring

ginger is funny but still, not THAT funny

it just seems like this season the humor isn't really THAT funny yet and no one's really standing out and it feels too late for that haha

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Honestly, you can see who is set for a decent drag career after the show even if they don't win, Pearl is one of them for sure, she has a following, the other is Fame. TBH Fame had a high profile before the show anyway and will continue to do well even now, i know people who don't even watch the show and have seen her stuff around.

I love Fame to death, but she's not well rounded enough to win the show, like the song though, she's cool.

I think Ginger, Kennedy and Katya will be top 3, however, Feast of Fun podcast said World of Wonder are really wanting Ru to pick a younger queen this year because the younger viewers are the ones really pushing the show through social media, so maybe they'll throw Pearl or Violet in the top 3 for good measure???

I'm honestly waiting for design challenges to push some of the top competitors out, Ru pushes all these group acting/singing challenges and then none of the winners have appeared in big TV shows or movies

BzhmW.png