First impressions based on Meet the Queens:

Aja. Meh.

Alexis Michelle. Love her look, she looks like a beautiful version of the Fairy Godmother from Shrek. I think she'll go far, she seems to be prepared for the acting / singing challenges.

Charlie Hides. I think most of us on here are familiar with her "Sh*t Lana Del Rey says" video. Lowkey excited for the chance of someone playing Lana in Snatch Game. Her interview was very classy and she has a motherly vibe. She's also the oldest contestant EVER at 52, surpassing Tempest and Chad. I see her going far like the latter.

Eureka O'Hara. She seems like a great entertainer, but I think she'll get overshadowed. Kinda saddens me she's not getting much support since she's not pretty or popular, though.

Farrah Moan. She's beautiful (and also like 3 different shades lmao). Her Meet the Queens was very bland though, but she seems confident and a potential bicth so I'm here for her.

Jaymes Mansfield. She's cute. She seems really sweet.

Kimora Blac. I am living for her! She's so bicthy already hope she delivers. :oprah3:

Nina Bo'Nina Brown. I expected to dislike her given what I've read from her on social media but she surprised me. Saw her Instagram post where she mentions how everyone told her she would never make it big so I'm happy for her.

Peppermint. Liked her interview, another class act. Hope the rumors about her aren't true because I'd really love to see what she can brings. Also, she's the first openly transgender queen on the show!

Sasha Velour. Everyone's living for her and I can see why but I'm not that into her. Her aesthetic is on-point though and she seems very well-spoken.

Shea Coulee. I've been following her on Instagram for a while so I'm happy she's on. I can see her going far.

Trinity Taylor. I'm loving her. She's not getting much love but I feel she can be entertaining. That promo look was a choice though.

Valentina. My queen. :oprah: She gives me such Tati vibes. Haven't seen the Facebook livestream with her but her Meet the Queens was unintentionally hilarious, love her mannerisms.

I'm rewatching Season 2, whew Tatianna is TV gold even in her busted realness

My internet connection is too shitty to even watch Meet the Queens :defeated:

Aja is cute but we'll see what else she brings. After S7&8, the expectations for young queens have been set pretty high. She's no Naomi Smalls!  :hooker:

& they better not pay dust to the Latina this season. I'm STILL mad about April being sent home so early S6..  :noparty:

I'm rewatching Season 2, whew Tatianna is TV gold even in her busted realness

tumblr_nnvuftSHhX1uuxikbo1_500.gif

yes, more appreciation for the best queen to grace my television 

14417469274.gif

Aja looks like Naomi

I mean.... not really if you reaaallly look at the two. They both have their own unique styles, which both of them worked hard to achieve. Every queen is different and obviously RuPaul believes that too. I hope that neither of them see that comment, or any other comments like it... I'm sure they would find it offensive. Aja especially. I don't think queens like being compared to another queen. It's like comparing Lana to Britney Spears... It doesn't work. I wasn't trying to sound rude here by the way! :heart:  :kiss3: 

g68BRo8.gif

Her confessionals are everythingggg, the literal narrator of the season. Kinda like Katya except not overused af

I also got a cackle at Raven and Tatianna's mini-spat over Tati being a Britney Spears fan :creep:

Aja is cute but we'll see what else she brings. After S7&8, the expectations for young queens have been set pretty high. She's no Naomi Smalls! :hooker:

& they better not pay dust to the Latina this season. I'm STILL mad about April being sent home so early S6.. :noparty:

I don't think we paid latinas dust to that extent, Bianca and Latina are both Latin

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

before the meet the queens my top 3 was alexis, nina, and sasha, and my first 3 to go home were peppermint, valentina, and jaymes

now that ive learned more about some queens i LUV jaymes and her youtube channel and kimora is amazing too like... when s6 came out i had high hopes for gia and she kinda disappointed me and didnt have my ideal attitude, and i think kimora is what i wanted i from gia the whole time lol

im honestly kind of a fan of all of the s9 queens except for aja, eureka, and trinity. now i dont know who my top 3 is gonna be. something tells me this is gonna be a very good season with some very underrated queens who r gonna be redeemed

pNjWdpc.png