Y'all need to rewatch some of the trailers if you think X queen will make it farther than Y queen..

I don't want spoilers tho >_> but I do remember the Violet look with the breathing mask which she hasn't done yet, so until I see that, I can be certain she won't be going home.

I don't want spoilers tho >_> but I do remember the Violet look with the breathing mask which she hasn't done yet, so until I see that, I can be certain she won't be going home.

I get it but at the same time I don't feel like they're true "spoilers" because it's been officially shown, idk. BUT tbh they've done a lot better than last season with the trailer giveaways. It was so bad last season that the elimination list was almost completely in order from the start...

This season, we can only be certain of the next 3 queens leaving but not even which order that will be in. After that, the Top 8 is ~unspookable~ lol. So I'm actually really excited but also super anxious about who will leave when.. I have so many favs this season.

EDIT: ALSO Miss Fame can act just fine! She did well in the Shakespeare challenge. She's really been loosening up and coming out of her shell; she's taken the judges critiques and really has been trying to improve from them and I respect her so much for that. The fact that she KNOWS she can't just rest on pretty (unlike Courtney) speaks for itself. I don't think she'll make the Top 3 but I hope she makes it considerably far.. possibly Top 5 or 6.

14417469274.gif

It took time but I'm starting to understand Old Lady Brigade's point of view. They see the young girls as intimidating / strong competition but also immature (like that video Fame posted on Twitter ~ was it necessary when they recorded everything months ago? I felt bad for Jasmine tbh) and they feel like they need to trash them down in order to get respect from them. It's pretty stupid from both sites though, like yeah drag has changed but that doesn't mean one style of drag is better than the other.

But I came here to ask if any of you guys know where can I stream past seasons? :) I'm not from the U.S. so no Netflix / LogoTV

@@West Coast yes :lmao:

Did you see EP 2? He's working on the third one rn. I lose my shit every time Jasmine does the fucking horse noise.

The hot glue gun part where she jumps up and down and then neighs

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

14417469274.gif

@@West Coast yes :lmao:

Did you see EP 2? He's working on the third one rn. I lose my shit every time Jasmine does the fucking horse noise.

The hot glue gun part where she jumps up and down and then neighs

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Omg I didn't know EP 2 was out yet!

& that's my favorite part I honestly started crying I was laughing so hard

It took time but I'm starting to understand Old Lady Brigade's point of view. They see the young girls as intimidating / strong competition but also immature (like that video Fame posted on Twitter ~ was it necessary when they recorded everything months ago? I felt bad for Jasmine tbh) and they feel like they need to trash them down in order to get respect from them. It's pretty stupid from both sites though, like yeah drag has changed but that doesn't mean one style of drag is better than the other.

Like it's season 7 and these are the established queens that tried out for every other season and didn't make it, they aren't the pinnacle of drag by any means. Do Jasmine Masters or Mrs Kasha Davis really hold a candle to Chad Michaels or Bianca Del Rio? (Well you don't know bc you haven't watched any others, but...yeah your opinion would be different if you had.) This argument was valid in the past when any of the old bitches were actually good, but now they are far outstripped by their younger competition that gets in on their first audition.

Like it's season 7 and these are the established queens that tried out for every other season and didn't make it, they aren't the pinnacle of drag by any means. Do Jasmine Masters or Mrs Kasha Davis really hold a candle to Chad Michaels or Bianca Del Rio? (Well you don't know bc you haven't watched any others, but...yeah your opinion would be different if you had.) This argument was valid in the past when any of the old bitches were actually good, but now they are far outstripped by their younger competition that gets in on their first audition.

This. At this point, it's clear there's no old queens left who are worthy of drag race (that are interested in being on it at least) because it took them 7 seasons to get on. The new queens are the future at more talented, and the old queens are bitter because they've been around longer so they think they should be getting that attention.

Episode 4 leaked almost in its entirety, it's on Google Play Canada already for people who bought the Season Pass and there are links out there for almost the entire episode except the low queens + Lipsync

someone put up the critiques and lipsynch

I disagree with who won the challenge and I would've made this a non elimination. fuck.

Same. I actually felt the need to cry during the lipsynch. It was kinda boring but too emotional. :oprah2:

Same. I actually felt the need to cry during the lipsynch. It was kinda boring but too emotional. :oprah2:

I really do think that both of them are capable of way more than they're showing, but the editors had to play with the "we're friends" line again

NONE of the episode focused on Kandy Ho but ONE confessional...then she's safe like Ru :wtf:

BzhmW.png

I really do think that both of them are capable of way more than they're showing, but the editors had to play with the "we're friends" line again

NONE of the episode focused on Kandy Ho but ONE confessional...then she's safe like Ru :wtf:

Kandy Ho and Kasha Davis basically are not on the show like ??? I believe they're good and everything but they don't even show them for more than 1 minute lmao

And the eliminated queen showcased more looks, diversity and personality more than both of them so far.