Yeah, most of these lip syncs at the finale had the obviously wrong result, but hey, that's just your typical drag race rigga moris. my favorite this whole season was trinity mostly because i never cared about her before but she really slayed this season and made me stan her lol

it really was a great season and surprisingly this new all winners format worked really well. i hope this will inspire some of the other winners such as bianca, bob, violet, aquaria to come back, i wouldn't mind if they did another one of these seasons. but what i've hear so far they're already making a normal all stars 8 season, so maybe all stars 9 or 10 (let's pray mama ru lives that long)

edit: anyone watching canada season 3? based on these first three episodes, it's so bad it's not even funny. i only like miss fiercalicious just because she's giving us some quality drama, but the others? i don't know what to say...i don't think i have ever been so underwhelmed and not interested in one single queen in the whole cast

down under 2 is starting tomorrow and it looks like even worse a piece of crap than the last season so i guess no good drag race content until uk 4 comes this fall

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

no wait france is also still on jesus christ i totally forgot about that one, it was good but i missed the last 2 episodes. omg does like a new episode of some sort of drag race come out every day, i literally can't catch up

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Yeah, most of these lip syncs at the finale had the obviously wrong result, but hey, that's just your typical drag race rigga moris. my favorite this whole season was trinity mostly because i never cared about her before but she really slayed this season and made me stan her lol

it really was a great season and surprisingly this new all winners format worked really well. i hope this will inspire some of the other winners such as bianca, bob, violet, aquaria to come back, i wouldn't mind if they did another one of these seasons. but what i've hear so far they're already making a normal all stars 8 season, so maybe all stars 9 or 10 (let's pray mama ru lives that long)

edit: anyone watching canada season 3? based on these first three episodes, it's so bad it's not even funny. i only like miss fiercalicious just because she's giving us some quality drama, but the others? i don't know what to say...i don't think i have ever been so underwhelmed and not interested in one single queen in the whole cast

down under 2 is starting tomorrow and it looks like even worse a piece of crap than the last season so i guess no good drag race content until uk 4 comes this fall

Loved the all winners season and I think each queen had a great showing. During moments where I thought to myself 'hmmm that's not how I saw it' I just kept reminding myself it's not up to me and it helped a lot haha 

Actually, I am enjoying the cast of CDR 3. Miss Fiercalicious and Bombae are my absolute favourites so far personality and runway wise. Both bring it every episode. Also, Lady Boom Boom reminds me so much of Bimini it's crazy and I can't help but root for her too. I think it's still pretty early so hopefully you warm up to some more queens soon :D

Idk about DU, I am a little bit fatigued but still going to watch it. We shall wait and see!

okay just watched the down under 2 premiere and I kinda like the queens. so glad they did the design challenge for the premiere, it's much more interesting. yeah it still looks like it's filmed in someone's basement but i'll keep watching and hoping they don't ruin it like they did last season.

giphy.gif

why is this topic dead:crai:

anyone watching canada vs the world? I'm so here for it but tbh kinda disappointed with the cast, it's literally made up from the queens we've just seen compete like last year so I wasn't really excited about anyone... and it's just UK, US, Down Under and Canada, I hope they go bigger with this format in the future and get queens from all franchises

also UK4 finale is this week and I never cared less about who they're gonna crown, I mean the season is ok, but idk I'm just not crazy about anyone or anything that's happened

waiting for US Season 15 announcement, it should be soon 'cus it premieres in January apparently.

also we're literally getting 15 new drag race seasons and editions next year so this topic better wake up:crai::crai:

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

why is this topic dead:crai:

anyone watching canada vs the world? I'm so here for it but tbh kinda disappointed with the cast, it's literally made up from the queens we've just seen compete like last year so I wasn't really excited about anyone... and it's just UK, US, Down Under and Canada, I hope they go bigger with this format in the future and get queens from all franchises

also UK4 finale is this week and I never cared less about who they're gonna crown, I mean the season is ok, but idk I'm just not crazy about anyone or anything that's happened

waiting for US Season 15 announcement, it should be soon 'cus it premieres in January apparently.

also we're literally getting 15 new drag race seasons and editions next year so this topic better wake up:crai::crai:

15 new seasons and editions?? what have i missed omg

20 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

15 new seasons and editions?? what have i missed omg

Here’s the 2023 schedule:

1. US season 15 (+S16 casting is currently on for 2024💀)

2. All stars 8 (Filmed, probably airing right after S15)

3. Belgium season 1 (filmed a while ago so coming real soon)

4. Sweden season 1 (also filmed already i think)

5.  UK season 5 (currently casting)

6. Down under season 3

7. Canada season 4

8.  Spain season 3 (currently filming i think)

9. Spain all stars season 1 (confirmed for 2023 along with season 3)

10. France season 2

11. Phillipines season 2

12./13./14. Germany, Brasil and Mexico Season 1 (the castings ended like 2 months ago so all three of them will most likely start airing in 2023)

plus Italy is currently airing season 2 so there’s a chance for season 3 renewal

PLUS they announced the show’s expanding to Asia so there’s probably gonna be Drag Race Japan etc. just idk if in 2023

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

I just want S13 and S14 on Paramount+ it’s the main reason I subscribed :noparty:

I've subscribed to WOW Presents Plus (the official drag race streaming service) just to catch up on all the millions of drag race seasons coming out lol. It's actually quite cheap, $5 a month I think, and it's great cus it has every single drag race season and edition ever + some of the exclusive shows/talk shows that the queens from drag race make. like Miss Vanjie's dating show or whatrever lol (still haven't checked these out but I'm planning to)

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Here’s the 2023 schedule:

1. US season 15 (+S16 casting is currently on for 2024💀)

2. All stars 8 (Filmed, probably airing right after S15)

3. Belgium season 1 (filmed a while ago so coming real soon)

4. Sweden season 1 (also filmed already i think)

5.  UK season 5 (currently casting)

6. Down under season 3

7. Canada season 4

8.  Spain season 3 (currently filming i think)

9. Spain all stars season 1 (confirmed for 2023 along with season 3)

10. France season 2

11. Phillipines season 2

12./13./14. Germany, Brasil and Mexico Season 1 (the castings ended like 2 months ago so all three of them will most likely start airing in 2023)

plus Italy is currently airing season 2 so there’s a chance for season 3 renewal

PLUS they announced the show’s expanding to Asia so there’s probably gonna be Drag Race Japan etc. just idk if in 2023

those producers are BUSY. i gotta catch up on some seasons!

9 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I watched Canada Vs The World and it really excites me. It is great drag and great personalities. Plus I have loved Silky since season 11 so I have seeing her at her best

She really slayed the girl groups, actually their whole group was amazing!! 
Really excited for snatch game this week, a lot of these girls did really well on this the last time, hopefully it’s good!!

giphy.gif

Rooting for Lady Boom Boom to be on the next ''Vs the World show'' as she's so talented and truly deserves a second chance. I work at the bar where she does a lot of shows and she truly is just like on screen, just way funnier when she's not struggling to talk in english :omfg2:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Season 15 has premiered on MTV! The first two episodes dropped with all of the 16 new queens introductions + the talent show! The biggest season so far, I gotta say it looks great, the talent show was great and I like everyone in the cast for now. Annnnd Ariana Grande was the guest judge

Who watched and is gonna be following the season? Thoughts and opinions? Any faves?

rupauls-drag-race-is-back.jpg

giphy.gif