M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO this is why I don't leave this website 

21 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

I'm going to be honest and say it: I don't really like this type of discourse.

I just want to say that I'm usually a fan of your posts and contributions on LB and I totally get what you mean, but the reason most people brought up what she said about Lana is because of that–

it's something she said about Lana.

ding ding ding  max del rey gave y'all the answer. do y'all forget that at the end of the day this is a Lana forum and anything that has to do with her from the POV of another artist, we post about it in the artists thread? If Adele talks about Lana, we post it on Adele's thread and so on. this is something that has happened for 8 yrs now so idk why y'all bickering over this :xgiggle:

anyways we already know the peak of ha career was Annie Winter (H&M/Forever 21 Remix) and Nicki's downfall was the 69 collabs and her album Queen [of the flops - 2018]

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

i just know your breath STINKS

LMAO

Really though she's awful. I remember laughing at her lyrics when Check It Out came out, and I was 12 at the time. She's always been a joke.

(Not rlly related to Azealia n not directly aimed at Chemtrails, just thoughts, but) denying Nicki and Britney’s talent has always been so weird to me like sure you can dislike Nicki for the people she supports but she’s clearly talented as fuck. It might not be the “traditional” type of talent but there’s a reason why she’s referred to as the queen of rap. Now Britney? Idk how anyone could dislike Britney that’s just very odd to me, and so is denying her talent tbh. Sure she uses autotune and doesn’t write all her songs but not just anyone can do all that she has done. Not just anyone can put on performances like that and have that star quality. It requires Talent. (Not to hate on Selena Gomez, just a random example, but) could Selena Gomez put on the type of show Britney does? 

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

(Not rlly related to Azealia n not directly aimed at Chemtrails, just thoughts, but) denying Nicki and Britney’s talent has always been so weird to me like sure you can dislike Nicki for the people she supports but she’s clearly talented as fuck. It might not be the “traditional” type of talent but there’s a reason why she’s referred to as the queen of rap. Now Britney? Idk how anyone could dislike Britney that’s just very odd to me, and so is denying her talent tbh. Sure she uses autotune and doesn’t write all her songs but not just anyone can do all that she has done. Not just anyone can put on performances like that and have that star quality. It requires Talent. (Not to hate on Selena Gomez, just a random example, but) could Selena Gomez put on the type of show Britney does? 

Britney can't sing so I'm not a fan, what's hard to understand? As for Nicki her lyrics are trash and she's always been insufferable. I don't care for most pop music, I haven't even heard a Selena Gomez song so I don't know, but it wouldn't be mind blowing if she could. I wouldn't go to see a show where the artist lip syncs even for free. I don't listen to artists who don't write their own music either.

3 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Britney can't sing so I'm not a fan, what's hard to understand? As for Nicki her lyrics are trash and she's always been insufferable. I don't care for most pop music, I haven't even heard a Selena Gomez song so I don't know, but it wouldn't be mind blowing if she could. I wouldn't go to see a show where the artist lip syncs even for free. I don't listen to artists who don't write their own music either.

not to age shame but you seem like a 40 year old man who listens to guns n roses and hates on pop music solely for the fact that it's popular

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, new gods said:

not to age shame but you seem like a 40 year old man who listens to guns n roses and hates on pop music solely for the fact that it's popular

I'm 23 and can't name more than one guns n roses song lmao

50 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

I'm going to be honest and say it: I don't really like this type of discourse.

I just want to say that I'm usually a fan of your posts and contributions on LB and I totally get what you mean, but the reason most people brought up what she said about Lana is because of that–it's something she said about Lana. It's a no brainer that Azealia is a hateful person with a history of being proudly vocal with problematic, hateful, degrading and even heinous things about literally everyone. I don't think anyone on here notices every dumb thing Azealia says about every single person/group of people, unless they have the time to go through her daily 1094098 Insta stories. It's pointless to imply "you weren't saying anything when she said this or that" well of course we were not, we don't have an alert on our phone that goes off every time this dumb bitch opens her mouth, doesn't mean we excuse her pathetic/attention-grabbing behaviour on other very specific, and troubling, issues.

max be like:

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

That’s your opinion tho and since there are fans of other artists here, it’s very close minded to call almost everyone else and an entire genre trash (which Lana makes music for too btw) and act like an insufferable snob and be rude towards other members. 
Honestly giving AlexParliament vibes, but less iconic

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

9 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

omg you're so cool :worship:

1 minute ago, lamms said:

That’s your opinion tho and since there are fans of other artists here, it’s very close minded to call almost everyone else and an entire genre trash (which Lana makes music for too btw) and act like an insufferable snob and be rude towards other members. 

LMAO i was literally gonna say this is alexparliament undercover

I don't keep up with new music so I don't know what I like that's recent. Maybe some of it is good but I just don't need it or care about it. I used to listen to pop albums for a week or two then ditch them, they never tend to stick with me @new gods

this is a forum for a pop artist :xgiggle:

3 minutes ago, lamms said:

I didn't call pop music or fans of pop music trash...

Ugh don't say that, I remember him lol

1 minute ago, suicideblonde said:

this is a forum for a pop artist :xgiggle:

So? I'm not hating on pop music, I just don't personally keep up with it to the extent I don't even know any of the big artists right now. I know their names but I haven't heard any of their songs to comment on them.

Just now, jvcx said:

Lock this god damn thread up! Thanks for the entertainment but this has gotten way too out of hand.

For the record I'd rather not be arguing in here or even posting but I keep being quoted and when people misunderstand things I have to keep talking, it's even annoying me lol

For the record I'd rather not be arguing in here or even posting but I keep being quoted and when people misunderstand things I have to keep talking, it's even annoying me lol

just ignore omfg go on with your day already. its getting embarrassing for you

I mean you can just ignore the users who you clearly are never going to see eye to eye with. Sometimes you just have to understand it isn’t worth it. 

btw, you’re negative towards every artist except Lana. And I don’t mean in reference to azealia / nicki. It’s weird lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)