M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

21 minutes ago, orpheline said:

She wasn't making soup. She's moving and boiled its skull so that she could take it with her. Which is... sentimental :awkney:

The taxidermists are screaming :toofunny: you don’t boil the flesh off to get the bones omg she just destroyed them. Plus it doesn’t clean the skull fully, ik there is still some chunks of rotting flesh in the crevices... poor cat 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

On 1/12/2021 at 9:09 PM, cherri said:

The taxidermists are screaming :toofunny: you don’t boil the flesh off to get the bones omg she just destroyed them. Plus it doesn’t clean the skull fully, ik there is still some chunks of rotting flesh in the crevices... poor cat 

V interesting... Do you have experience? :flutter: I love your Belladonna theme btw

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

She predicted her own future on 212

“They'll forget your name soon and won't nobody be to blame but yourself, yeah”

1 hour ago, cherri said:

exactly like she did it SO wrong O:UISDHD

and the fucking stench too.. jesus christ

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

11 hours ago, cherri said:

Wasn’t her cat dead for months, and then she stewed it... the rotting cat... I can’t imagine the smell of her house combined with the chicken sacrifice closet :toofunny: 

I wish nothing but good luck to the next tenants... I have nothing against Indians but it really took us months to get rid of the smell of curry and cumin in our current apartment so I can only imagine how bad it must be like in Azealia's after all the stuff she's been up to :rip:

There are fans of AB saying that she was actually looking to re-settle the cat and looking for someone else to adopt it, then the cat "died"... plus, all of us that have/have had animals living with us know how attached to them you get, they become a part of your family, how do you dig up while singing or mocking about it while recording it with a friend, then posting it on instagram with another video of the remains and the skull literally going afloat... plus we know that she's killed animals before, let´s remember the closet of the chickens she'd decapitate herself + leaving the blood and remains get dry and rot for months or years (said herself).

Mark my words: before this decade ends, we'll read about her being involved in human murder, and if not she'll end up injuring herself/somebody else with permanent damages, or worse, she will be dead before 2030 (don't get me wrong, I don't wish this for her, but it looks like this, and then everyone will be like "oh, how did this happen, she was funny, we laughed at her sh*t on Instagram). If no one sees the red flags this kind of f*cked up crap is...

And I don't care about the religion card, aztecs sacrificed virgin women and babies and ate their organs raw, thank Universe we're not at that point anymore, beliefs are supposed to evolve with us as well, plus one thing is spirituality and something different a dogma or ending other lives for them then using it to not taking accountability for your own actions.

And to finish, unpopular opinion: if she wasn't black she would have never got to this point, she would have never made it out of her homophobia, transphobia, racism, fake abuse claims proven to be fake, med/mental condition-shaming, body-shaming, cultural appropriation of African and South-American cultural aspects she has NOTHING to do/she's not related to, and the list goes on and on, but well, that's another topic on cancel culture and hypocrisy of the mental dump that especially twitter and instagram are.

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

I posted a message here that went unnoticed, but basically I was explaining why I'm no longer Azealia and why I think she was a mess. Bad music for so many years, scandals never end, but we always want to believe in it because we are all a little attached to the musical genius that she created, and that she can create if she wants it, and it's called talent. But let's be honest, his last real good song was on Treasure Island, and it's starting to take a long time for someone who releases * shit * songs regularly. But now, seriously, I can't follow at all. I saw the video and it really shocked me. I can't believe she did something like that, I'm disgusted. Don't come talk to me about "culture", I've never seen that we do that to animals, she's just a madwoman who thinks she has mastered witchcraft and she goes too far in her delirium. I'm sad to say this but she's totally fucked up, fucked up. A witch who loves to go far to make people talk about her, but in fact it goes even further. She casts spells and makes animals suffer for these horrors. Nobody pays attention to her, and she swims in an endless hatred and jealousy. I wouldn't be surprised if one day we learn even more sordid facts. She rehashes her hatred all the time, she is really dangerous and while I have always enjoyed her music and her trolls, it's creepy to see fans approving of this atrocity. I don't know what to say about her at this point, just that I'm sad that it continues like this. I think there is nothing we can do for her anymore and that she got lost forever, her career will never recover anyway. Voila, I listened to myself again in 1991 a while ago and I would always say to myself that it is a huge mess. So I am going to mourn, definitive this time, for Azealia's return to her normal state. She will never come to her senses, nor to the song, too many broken promises. She has sunk into madness and will take pleasure in shocking even more and again, again, until the day she kills herself or someone or an animal live. She is in a corner too dark and too tormented to return to what she was 9 years ago.

6 hours ago, mezzanine said:

Notez mes mots: avant la fin de cette décennie, nous lirons qu'elle est impliquée dans un meurtre humain, et sinon, elle finira par se blesser / quelqu'un d'autre avec des dommages permanents, ou pire, elle sera morte avant 2030 (don ' Comprenez-moi bien, je ne lui souhaite pas ça, mais ça ressemble à ça, et alors tout le monde se dira "oh, comment est-ce arrivé, elle était drôle, nous avons ri de sa merde sur Instagram). Si personne ne voit les drapeaux rouges que ce genre de merde foutue est ...

I had not read your post and I thought the same thing. I don't see her living further away. Or like you I see her involved in some very sordid thing, a person who does that sort of thing is drawn to the dark, that very creepy stuff. The best that could happen to him would be forced internment in a psychiatric hospital or go to prison.

26 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

I posted a message here that went unnoticed, but basically I was explaining why I'm no longer Azealia and why I think she was a mess. Bad music for so many years, scandals never end, but we always want to believe in it because we are all a little attached to the musical genius that she created, and that she can create if she wants it, and it's called talent. But let's be honest, his last real good song was on Treasure Island, and it's starting to take a long time for someone who releases * shit * songs regularly. But now, seriously, I can't follow at all. I saw the video and it really shocked me. I can't believe she did something like that, I'm disgusted. Don't come talk to me about "culture", I've never seen that we do that to animals, she's just a madwoman who thinks she has mastered witchcraft and she goes too far in her delirium. I'm sad to say this but she's totally fucked up, fucked up. A witch who loves to go far to make people talk about her, but in fact it goes even further. She casts spells and makes animals suffer for these horrors. Nobody pays attention to her, and she swims in an endless hatred and jealousy. I wouldn't be surprised if one day we learn even more sordid facts. She rehashes her hatred all the time, she is really dangerous and while I have always enjoyed her music and her trolls, it's creepy to see fans approving of this atrocity. I don't know what to say about her at this point, just that I'm sad that it continues like this. I think there is nothing we can do for her anymore and that she got lost forever, her career will never recover anyway. Voila, I listened to myself again in 1991 a while ago and I would always say to myself that it is a huge mess. So I am going to mourn, definitive this time, for Azealia's return to her normal state. She will never come to her senses, nor to the song, too many broken promises. She has sunk into madness and will take pleasure in shocking even more and again, again, until the day she kills herself or someone or an animal live. She is in a corner too dark and too tormented to return to what she was 9 years ago.

It went unnoticed because nobody cares!

Just now, comeintomybedroom said:

2 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Certainly. I love this forum so I will continue to write even if no one reads me. * I really don't care * and the subject is Azealia here so let's talk about her.

Since there seems to be some misconception, The chicken closet happened in 2016 when Azealia was cleaning out her NYC apartment (?) before moving to LA. 

However this should not excuse her horrid behavior.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Plus, she's not even THAT talented, she's basically a fraud that was well advised by someone that, judging by what she's been releasing during the last years, dumped her when he/she got sick of her lol

Her best/classiest tracks are actually instrumentals that she just asked for permission to rap over, her only decent songs are machinedrum, lone, etc. 's existing, not-azealia-influenced, already-by-then finished productions.

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear