M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

2 minutes ago, Robert Kennedy said:

IDK.

His instagram gives off pro trump vibes. I went back as far as the 2016 election nnnn

why am i now just seeing this

yeah...If I recall, the skull of the dead 6 year old is a murder victim. Blunt force trauma to the head ,I think she said. :awk:

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

sure she was rude in the comments but it was generally her responding to ppl telling her she can’t be Jewish

Maybe she could pick up Judaism and find some enlightenment and fix her nasty attitude cm.jpg

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Just now, Robert Kennedy said:

this is so fucked up omg

Exactly my thoughts!

I forgot who, but someone tried to drag me for "making fun of her religious practices" :wtf: I wasn't even making fun. She did what she did.

5 minutes ago, Robert Kennedy said:

Maybe she could pick up Judaism and find some enlightenment and fix her nasty attitude cm.jpg

I agree :) that’s why I’m wishing her well. 

some of y’all really don’t get that do you lol... 

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I agree :) that’s why I’m wishing her well. 

some of y’all really don’t get that do you lol... 

I understood lol I was just adding my opinion! Sorry if it came across wrong.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, TRENCH said:

so its official that a sophomore album or that other Fantasia mixtape will never be released? 

yeah, most people don’t wanna work with her anymore so... 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Throughout her history of dragging, a lot of them have been funny and also well deserved :nails: but she's still just kind of a pathetic person and thats undeniable and not worth refuting. but its not like i have a moral conundrum every time i listen to her music though. bad person with a few good tracks. :clapback:its a simple story

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Some people doing the most on here to defend an unprovoked transphobic rant, yet again. People said she isn’t Jewish because it’s not as easy as say, converting to Islam by saying a few words and signing a paper, it’s a lengthy process. Really don’t think anyone in the comments was being malicious about her caption... and her randomly bringing up trans ppl all the fucking time is so obsessive and pathetic. 

17 minutes ago, partymonster said:

Some people doing the most on here to defend an unprovoked transphobic rant, yet again. People said she isn’t Jewish because it’s not as easy as say, converting to Islam by saying a few words and signing a paper, it’s a lengthy process. Really don’t think anyone in the comments was being malicious about her caption... and her randomly bringing up trans ppl all the fucking time is so obsessive and pathetic. 

girl first of all you can @ me, it’s okay :welcome:

second of all I made a distinct point to say I do not condone anything she said in retaliation. but y’all really seem to think continuing to hate on her & call her disgusting names is gonna make her want to behave any better than she has in the past. 

14417469274.gif

6 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

girl first of all you can @ me, it’s okay :welcome:

second of all I made a distinct point to say I do not condone anything she said in retaliation. but y’all really seem to think continuing to hate on her & call her disgusting names is gonna make her want to behave any better than she has in the past. 

@Hundred Dollar BiII 

First of all, you brushed off her transphobia as “rude comments” which was very weird to me.

Second of all, I’m not expecting Azealia to miraculously change but I do expect better of people on LB to not tiptoe around Azealia’s transphobia, and just blatantly being in the wrong, just because you like her music. The point people in the comments were making was that Azealia’s not Jewish just because she’s marrying a Jewish man. Her response was transphobia, and you somehow shifted the blame onto the commenters... anyways. 

1 hour ago, partymonster said:

@Hundred Dollar BiII 

First of all, you brushed off her transphobia as “rude comments” which was very weird to me.

Second of all, I’m not expecting Azealia to miraculously change but I do expect better of people on LB to not tiptoe around Azealia’s transphobia, and just blatantly being in the wrong, just because you like her music. The point people in the comments were making was that Azealia’s not Jewish just because she’s marrying a Jewish man. Her response was transphobia, and you somehow shifted the blame onto the commenters... anyways. 

I’m not tip-toeing around anything. Her transphobic comments are gross, but I’m not gonna clutch my pearls every time she says something like that because it’s been going on for a while. The shock factor is gone. I have never supported or agreed with any of the hateful things she’s said. 

I don’t even listen to her music anymore so no, I’m not sitting here trying to defend her just because I enjoy music she released 7 years ago. All I did was wish her well with her engagement & express my thoughts that maybe she will become a better person now that she’s in a happier place in life. That’s all. :) 

twist my words to fit your narrative if you’d like but I’m not defending her transphobic comments. If you reread my post I specifically said I don’t agree with anything she said in retaliation to rude people in her comments. 

what I think a lot of people don’t understand is that you can enjoy certain aspects of an artist / their work / their personality while disagreeing with things they’ve done or said... the world isn’t black & white. And just because I have a perspective on her that isn’t lined up with yours doesn’t mean I’m over here defending transphobic remarks. 

14417469274.gif