M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

The almost total lack of comment about AB listing Holocaust denier and all around anti-Semitic dirtbag David Icke on her 'love list', in contrast to all the comments about her being given a (completely uncontroversial, if you know anything about Judaism) Menorah ring, says a whole lot about the state of internet culture.

EvkJ45bWgAEX5tr?format=jpg&name=large

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

On 3/4/2021 at 3:55 AM, longtimeman said:

The almost total lack of comment about AB listing Holocaust denier and all around anti-Semitic dirtbag David Icke on her 'love list', in contrast to all the comments about her being given a (completely uncontroversial, if you know anything about Judaism) Menorah ring, says a whole lot about the state of internet culture.

Spoiler

EvkJ45bWgAEX5tr?format=jpg&name=large

not aaliyah......

HAMBURGLAR :rip: ISNT THAT RONALD MCDONALDS FRIEND

Edited by expandableclitoris

It must be very sad for her as an artist to see that she is making a lot more money with this absolutely fake sextape than all her music combined, this is really a new low.

5 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

It must be very sad for her as an artist to see that she is making a lot more money with this absolutely fake sextape than all her music combined, this is really a new low.

sad? making money? she's probably really happy cause she's able to pay the bills now

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

24 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

sad? making money? she's probably really happy cause she's able to pay the bills now

from an artistic pov, i find it very sadistic to resort to... well, whatever this is to make money. real mess right there, but get that coin i guess

I don't understand what's going on (no aggressiveness, thank you)

She moved to Miami, hooked up with a video director dude, they supposedly got engaged, they released Miss Camaraderie as a remix, then they made an audio sex tape that she sold for $ 17,000 in NFT., and her boyfriend just deleted MC's video on Youtube and he dumped her ? I didn't understand why they left each other.

Another thing, how does she manage to have such a lifestyle? Banks must not be riding in the gold.

the tape was supposed to be audio only, and she claimed over the weekend that he was trying to add the video as well and she didn't want the video to be released. she broke up with him based on her insta stories over the weekend

4 hours ago, monsterdino said:

is she ever planning on releasing a mixtape or lp???

Not interested in her anymore, though I was. I still remember how I liked a big chunk of her catalog, but she's literally  u n b e a r a b l e  nowadays. So she can keep whatever she works on from now on.

I hate how she has great songs but a very irritating attitude. Makes it hard for one to listen to her.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: