M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

The big thing for me is the lack of 2 things: Vocal Production and Mastering

Her current releases have no adlibs, no layers - literally just her bare voice going over a beat that's clearly an unmastered demo. I genuinely cannot understand how she likes this music. She has so many unreleased songs ready to go e.g. Ain't Know, yet chooses to not release them. I love Azealia - but it's literally beyond tiring now; i can't see why she releases such low quality music at all

Low key always hoping she has a new project planned, but we know this is likely untrue

8 minutes ago, KuntExpress said:

The big thing for me is the lack of 2 things: Vocal Production and Mastering

Her current releases have no adlibs, no layers - literally just her bare voice going over a beat that's clearly an unmastered demo. I genuinely cannot understand how she likes this music. She has so many unreleased songs ready to go e.g. Ain't Know, yet chooses to not release them. I love Azealia - but it's literally beyond tiring now; i can't see why she releases such low quality music at all

Low key always hoping she has a new project planned, but we know this is likely untrue

cause nobody wants to work with her so she has to do everything herself :lmao:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

14 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Anna Wintour was released like 3 yrs ago so...

I think you just made their point :xgiggle:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 01/04/2021 at 02:26, monsterdino said:

a-t-elle déjà prévu de sortir une mixtape ou un album ???

Honestly I think it's dead. Guys, she's been telling us about it for 8 years and we still haven't seen it. She prefers to spend time pouring her shit on the networks and wasting her talent, free to her.

4 hours ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Honestly I think it's dead. Guys, she's been telling us about it for 8 years and we still haven't seen it. She prefers to spend time pouring her shit on the networks and wasting her talent, free to her.

cause that's all she has left, people in the industry don't wanna work with/for her anymore cause she's problematic. she doesn't have a choice anymore 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

On 4/2/2021 at 2:45 AM, HydroponicWeeds said:

I think you just made their point :xgiggle:

say what you want about Azealia but Anna Wintour is a great track and so is Treasure Island (the single after that)

The video is what it is but the song itself is perfect 

19 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

say what you want about Azealia but Anna Wintour is a great track and so is Treasure Island (the single after that)

The video is what it is but the song itself is perfect 

and Count Countessa (even tho it was released in 2015, but 2019 on streaming)

Listened to Fantasea all day today stone cold classic

Stopped following her years ago cause it was just too much... seeing she's back in New York makes me very happy for some reason. I highkey feel like i'm experiencing a "return to self" and seeing the same thing in a lot of other people... returning to their roots etc pleases me so much

Has she hinted at any new music? I love the new Paul Oakenfold track Hypnotic. I never sought out her stuff that wasn't on streaming so I wasn't familiar with Venus so it's totally new to me

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Trash Magic said:

Listened to Fantasea all day today stone cold classic

Stopped following her years ago cause it was just too much... seeing she's back in New York makes me very happy for some reason. I highkey feel like i'm experiencing a "return to self" and seeing the same thing in a lot of other people... returning to their roots etc pleases me so much

Has she hinted at any new music? I love the new Paul Oakenfold track Hypnotic. I never sought out her stuff that wasn't on streaming so I wasn't familiar with Venus so it's totally new to me

Venus is a bop I love it <3. She's probably making some new music btw

Ok so I made a mixtape out of the singles she's put out in the last few years and it flows really great if anyone is interested:

Spoiler

Pyrex Princess:

Count Contessa
Treasure Island
Anna Wintour
Taste's State
Playhouse
Movin On Up
Escapades
Chi Chi
Black Madonna
In Excelsis