M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Azealia needs to step it up when it comes to the song's mixing. Fuck Him All Night has so much potential and it could be a total 100000% serve if the mixing wasn't so all over the place. It's been like that for ages now, every song after Anna Wintour has been this way.

On 4/2/2021 at 1:25 AM, KuntExpress said:

The big thing for me is the lack of 2 things: Vocal Production and Mastering

Legit still feel this exact same way

I love the song - i just don't get how there's never any other vocals, or the beat sounds like early demo stages

I do understand it may be what she's going for but it just sounds unfinished - even the vocals are chopped weirdly 

Song is catchy, but it definitely feels unfinished. I wonder, however, if F2 and B&P are still happening. It's feels like a millenium ago when she announced both projects and she just has dropped some songs here and there for each. I was in for Dilemma, Come for Me, Silva final mix, Dime and the other B&P tracks she teased in the last two years but nothing came from it. Mamma Mia is great, but she just dropped it and forgot about it. As for F2... well, I still mourn for Anna Wintour and Treasure Island and Playhouse for not having a parent album yet, and it feels delusional to think they'll ever have one.

I haven't kept up with her lately because she's very annoying to me, but she creates bops so I just prefer to check her Soundcloud / Spotify every now and then to check her releases only.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

She almost had her reputation back in 2018 and we truly lost her again. Now she’s even struggling to have good producing/mixing team on her tracks :rip: She’s loosing so many artistic opportunities because of her personality and it really shows 

1 minute ago, sweetener said:

her new photoshoot with Interview Magazine is... camp.

Interview_2021_Sept_Issue-538_Azealia-Banks_1-scaled.jpg

Azealia Banks

Interview_2021_Sept_Issue-538_Azealia-Banks_7-scaled.jpg

Azealia Banks

okay but this is a serve ngl the first and second ones omg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Maybe controversial but like who cares?… lol. The world isn’t affected by whether or not we listen to one of a million “problematic” artists… the real issues in the world are so much bigger than Miss Banks or Kayne or whoever is making headlines for a dumb tweet at the moment. 

Azealia is so talented & I can tell that deep down she’s not a truly hateful person. We all have issues and trauma that we haven’t fully learned how to cope or deal with. People hold celebrities to a higher standard than the average person which is so ridiculous. Anyway I’m starting to ramble let me stop. :rip: 

Hoping she continues to ride the little success wave she’s found again with F*ck Him All Night. Can’t wait to hear Tarantula & whatever full project she releases next! 

14417469274.gif

Seeing her being celebrated so much on stage makes me so happy. I haven't stopped listening to her discography since fuck him all night dropped. When she comes back to the UK that'll be a bucket list gig for me. If she can keep this momentum to actually release an album mixtape etc or whatever it'd be so sick 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey