M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

5 minutes ago, sweetener said:

"Tarantula" final coming this friday to streaming services!

ICYMI demo was uploaded a few days ago to soundcloud

Okay she's kina serving with this demo. Fuck Him All Night was a terrible letdown but this actually brought me back in. Gimme the bops, gurl. I wonder how the final will sound like - and if it's from Fantasea II or B&P.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay she's kina serving with this demo. Fuck Him All Night was a terrible letdown but this actually brought me back in. Gimme the bops, gurl. I wonder how the final will sound like - and if it's from Fantasea II or B&P.

FHAN and this are from Fantasea II 

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, sweetener said:

FHAN and this are from Fantasea II 

One thing I don’t understand is: are we still getting the old Fantasea II tracks (Venus, Ain’t know, etc) and the same cover?

like is this the same project but just… with new songs and more hopes of it being released? 

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

One thing I don’t understand is: are we still getting the old Fantasea II tracks (Venus, Ain’t know, etc) and the same cover?

like is this the same project but just… with new songs and more hopes of it being released? 

From what as last been posted from Azealia about Fantasea II, it still included pretty much all the singles that were released from it up till now

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Azealia x Arca is going to end the music industry. I stg these bitches aren’t ready. :nails:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

10 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

same cover is most definitely happening since she already paid the artist (hence why we have the cover un-watermarked), it would be idiotic to change it.

She said she scrapped a lot of older songs from F2 in favour of new ones but all released singles (from F2) should be on there, including Treasure Island. 

the tracklist will probably be something like 

1. Lorelei

2. Icy Pisces

3. Chaos and Glory

4. Along The Coast

5. Gon Learn

6. Tarantula

7. Paradiso II

8. Treasure Island

9. Anna Wintour

10. Count Contessa

11. Escapades

12. Fuck Him All Night

13. Desert Beat

14. Touching My Body*

15. Big Banks*

16. In Excelsis

*Unconfirmed titles

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, sweetener said:

same cover is most definitely happening since she already paid the artist (hence why we have the cover un-watermarked), it would be idiotic to change it.

She said she scrapped a lot of older songs from F2 in favour of new ones but all released singles (from F2) should be on there, including Treasure Island. 

the tracklist will probably be something like 

1. Lorelei

2. Icy Pisces

3. Chaos and Glory

4. Along The Coast

5. Gon Learn

6. Tarantula

7. Paradiso II

8. Treasure Island

9. Anna Wintour

10. Count Contessa

11. Escapades

12. Fuck Him All Night

13. Desert Beat

14. Touching My Body*

15. Big Banks*

16. In Excelsis

*Unconfirmed titles

thanks!! I’m kinda sad that ain’t know and Venus (and the other bops that are supposed to be on F2) are not gonna be there

But honestly at this point anything is fine I just want her to release something 

idk why but i have a feeling fantasea ii is back to 22 tracks or something, im just hoping she finally puts a version of playhouse on streaming and also that original version of wut u do leaks in hq because the instrumental of the newbody remix is kind of annoying

11 hours ago, glitch diva said:

She's probably just submitted it to Tunecore later than a week early. I think they're coming this friday, but I can be wrong.

we need a prayer circle to take place

This bitch better don't play. I hope Fantasea II coming out before the end of this year

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing