M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

39 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Omg this whole page is a train wreck but I don’t know what I expected from the AB thread… :paris: y’all are fucking unhinged 

just like the woman this thread is dedicated to :facepalm:

my ass had TIME today

11 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

well lets try calling zayn malik pejorative words as a muslim! or saying sarah palin should be raped... or cursing grimes' baby... or badmouthing lana because shes fat... or saying sophie and arca are "fake" trans women..... should i go on until we fill the 10%?

She literaly shaded over 100 different celebs, so that is about 10 percent, and let's not act like the gays on the pop forums aren't saying the same if not worse things. 

35 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

She literaly shaded over 100 different celebs, so that is about 10 percent, and let's not act like the gays on the pop forums aren't saying the same if not worse things. 

As if that makes it any better?

just coming here to say that Azealia has some bangers but is a trash ass garbage fire.

but i listen to rappers who are worse people than her so separate the art from the artist i guess.

giphy.gif

Where is all that energy around Nicki Minaj now? Where is that energy towards Kim Petrash? You are just pressed cause she shaded your fave. 95% of our pop girlies are just as vile f not worse Azealia is just not afraid to speak and she is brutaly honest. 

I’ve already stated my opinion on Azealia and her behavior, but i doubt anyone actually took the time to read my statements lmao. I’m not looking to engage in any fighting, can we just discuss Tarantula or something! :azealia:

14 hours ago, Volta said:

you’re absolutely correct. I’m not gonna try to excuse all of her actions because let’s face it— she is very imperfect. she has said many nasty things that i completely disagree with. with that being said, azealia has almost always apologized for the abhorrent statements she’s made. she has apologized to zayn malik, sarah palin (as previously stated), trans people in general, the list goes on. and i truly believe that she was sincere and genuine when apologizing. as someone who lives with someone who suffers from the same exact disorder that Azealia has, i can understand how it would be very difficult to accept her apologies since it happens SO often. and it’s completely understandable! azealia has said so many gross things, you’d think she’d stop after a certain point. but she doesn’t. she says lots of offensive shit, especially when she’s in a dark mindset.. as someone who lives with someone who has bipolar disorder as well, i can tell you from firsthand experience that it happens way more frequently than you’d think, and this is someone who is medicated. people with bipolar disorder can say so many things in the moment and disregard the feelings of those they love and anyone in the vicinity. this is all me talking from an objective perspective, and i really think azealia needs lots of support and love in her life. her youth into her teenage years and her experience in the industry were all deeply troubled and i don’t think anyone would come out sane if they suffered what she did. 

i hope this can help you guys understand where i’m coming from. yet again, i am not excusing her actions. i want nothing more for azealia than to be surrounded by those who love her so she can be in a perpetual space of love & empathy, but i don’t think that is a realistic reality for her. i think the main reason why i’m a fan of her is because it feels like i already know her so much… she reminds me so much of the loved one in my family. and i guess thats kinda fucked up, but there’s not much i can do. i love that person in my family despite everything they’ve done to me, and i put up with all their bullshit, because i know they’re trying their best. and i feel that same way about azealia.

i appreciate you as an user and a bjork stan but sorry not reading all of this too...  by the way, i listen to her music because shes indeed a good rapper/artist.

it just pisses me OFF the fact that people have to come everys ingle time and say "she's so UNDERRATED!" "she really didnt said anything bad, shewas misunderstood." "she has a mental disorder". i have bipolar disorder too and i treat people sometimes like shit but that doesnt give me a free hall pass for being like this.

britney spears has suffered much more and shes not like this. sinead o connor is boycotted every time and shes not like this. and i could go on and on

these are just lazy excuses for people that dont wanna recognize shes doing that because she knows the impact it causes and that people are always ready to apologize her behaviour.

and thats why im always in this thread. i dont think she needs love and support, she was given that several times im pretty sure, but she chooses chaos. she needs the silence treatment

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

Where is all that energy around Nicki Minaj now? Where is that energy towards Kim Petrash? You are just pressed cause she shaded your fave. 95% of our pop girlies are just as vile f not worse Azealia is just not afraid to speak and she is brutaly honest. 

Jesus christ, its really intriguing to me the need you feel to come here and use debunked fallacies to justify her!

Have you checked ATRL MEGA thread about Nicki Minaj? The backlashing Kim Petras is suffering @ Twitter? 

If your dumbass is allowed to keep thinking Azealia Banks is a role model, so is other fanbases!

16 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

i appreciate you as an user and a bjork stan but sorry not reading all of this too...  by the way, i listen to her music because shes indeed a good rapper/artist.

it just pisses me OFF the fact that people have to come everys ingle time and say "she's so UNDERRATED!" "she really didnt said anything bad, shewas misunderstood." "she has a mental disorder". i have bipolar disorder too and i treat people sometimes like shit but that doesnt give me a free hall pass for being like this.

britney spears has suffered much more and shes not like this. sinead o connor is boycotted every time and shes not like this. and i could go on and on

these are just lazy excuses for people that dont wanna recognize shes doing that because she knows the impact it causes and that people are always ready to apologize her behaviour.

and thats why im always in this thread. i dont think she needs love and support, she was given that several times im pretty sure, but she chooses chaos. she needs the silence treatment

and you have every right to feel that way. it’s completely understandable!

and i’m not trying to give azealia a pass on anything whatsoever. i’m not excusing her behavior at all. her behavior is erratic, mean, and sometimes even cruel. but i hope she finds peace in her life—as i hope everyone does. 

have a good day, thank you for being civil <3

1 hour ago, expandableclitoris said:

Jesus christ, its really intriguing to me the need you feel to come here and use debunked fallacies to justify her!

Have you checked ATRL MEGA thread about Nicki Minaj? The backlashing Kim Petras is suffering @ Twitter? 

If your dumbass is allowed to keep thinking Azealia Banks is a role model, so is other fanbases!

I didn't, Kim Petras is still praised so is Charli XCX and everyone who worked with her and is promoting her, but I don't visit ATRL that much. I am not justifying everything that Azealia said but most of the things she said were true, if what she said Is bothering you, you are probably the type of person she is talking about. 

7 hours ago, your dealer said:

lock this thread 

I'm not excusing her behaviour but it would just be hypocritical if this thread was locked when the site has active threads for several other problematic artists like Kim Petras or Poppy. I think people should be able to discuss Azealia's music on here if they want.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

i vote locking Kim Petrash thread

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing