M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

she’s never gonna make a better record than her first and she’s fucked herself over soooo much. stanning azealia has got to be more painful than stanning sky ferreira because she’s been promising a follow up too but instead of just being silent and giving the illusion that it’s coming like sky azealia continuously fucks herself over  instead of actually just making a good record. she’s standing in her own way and it’s so heartbreaking.. it’s like shitty mix droplet single every year or two just to keep her spotify numbers up lol 

9 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Tarantula / Wings Of A Butterfly coming the 29th ((((supposedly))))

per usual the mixing sounds like shit but lets hope she at least gives the give

3 hours ago, princessdollie said:

she’s never gonna make a better record than her first and she’s fucked herself over soooo much. stanning azealia has got to be more painful than stanning sky ferreira because she’s been promising a follow up too but instead of just being silent and giving the illusion that it’s coming like sky azealia continuously fucks herself over  instead of actually just making a good record. she’s standing in her own way and it’s so heartbreaking.. it’s like shitty mix droplet single every year or two just to keep her spotify numbers up lol 

youre not wrong but at least we get those droplets and sometimes they’re absolutely groundbreaking AKA anna wintour and treasure island. the only thing she needs right now is a budget and maybe we’ll get a good follow up record.

Azealia fans should know by now not to expect an album coming anytime soon because the fact of the matter is: Azealia isn't going to release an album that isn't up to the quality of her officially released music on streaming discography, and she knows this. She can chuck out half baked songs that she'll later remove from streaming because there's no harm to her career / ego, but an entire album??? Whole different story.

The reason we haven't gotten an album yet is because Azealia clearly can't hold onto a record deal and also can't afford to properly mix, master and clear an album independently. The only way we'd get an album out of her is if someone threw hundreds of thousands of dollars at her and told her to go finish the album and send it off, with guidance. Of course that's never going to happen so we're stuck with throwaway singles + soundcloud demos she'll release every year or so and then maybe we'll be so lucky to see them on a compilation "album" 5 years from now. :hooker:

stay perched for the random singles kunts 

image0.gif

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, sweetener said:

Azealia fans should know by now not to expect an album coming anytime soon because the fact of the matter is: Azealia isn't going to release an album that isn't up to the quality of her officially released music on streaming discography, and she knows this. She can chuck out half baked songs that she'll later remove from streaming because there's no harm to her career / ego, but an entire album??? Whole different story.

The reason we haven't gotten an album yet is because Azealia clearly can't hold onto a record deal and also can't afford to properly mix, master and clear an album independently. The only way we'd get an album out of her is if someone threw hundreds of thousands of dollars at her and told her to go finish the album and send it off, with guidance. Of course that's never going to happen so we're stuck with throwaway singles + soundcloud demos she'll release every year or so and then maybe we'll be so lucky to see them on a compilation "album" 5 years from now. :hooker:

stay perched for the random singles kunts 

image0.gif

oooo yeah youre completely correct LMAOO

On 10/17/2021 at 8:42 PM, CUMCMYTITS said:

Let's spare this thread from getting locked because people are closed minded like the Charles Manson one. BWET what a good mixtape/album

there is a difference in stanning a literal cultist murder and stanning azealia banks. 

6 minutes ago, Volta said:

RT i live for those poorly mixed and mastered soundcloud demos

Some are great! Canada Goose, Murda She Wrote and Mamma Mia (even if it got into the streaming platforms, she left it unchanged so) are my favourites.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The thing that I hate about the Azealia Bank's discourse is that Azealia is pretty much harmless and everything she has ever done was limited to talking shit online, at least that I know of (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Compare that to Nicki Minaj, who claimed that her husband's victim was white (she's black) to make her look like a racist white woman who wanted money and continues harassing her online and literally called her and all her family to scare them out of speaking out

And that's not even counting the plethora of abusers and r*pists she has platform

I know Azealia has said a lot of very, very ugly stuff (the transphobic remarks to Arca and SOPHIE are disgusting) but I feel like people are not intellectually honest when we talk about her 

i’m sorry but i cant care enough to talk about AB discourse. stream FHAN, and soon Tarantula (which will hopefully have the arca remix)

3 hours ago, sack said:

does anyone know if she has more songs like yung rapunxel? it’s her best song imo

i mean, there is the yung rapunxel vol 2 mixtape, so try that

Tarantula / Wings of a butterfly are camp youre not gonna get it the first time you hear it… maybe itll take until the 30th listen but it WILL click eventually i promise you..