M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

45 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Yesterday on ig she said the arca collab was cancelled and read her and just before arca was on ig live talking about it without saying her name but basically said Azealia is projecting then Azealia immediately responded by dragging her and calling her a white boy, right after complaining about the hate comments she's gotten for the last decade

wait i dont get it.

So what was even the point of her dragging Arca? Like what was the reason to do that?

I dont understand, i cant understand?!?! This fuckin bitch-

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

there's nothing even worth stanning anymore. she put out one good album then used the material she had left as droplets over the last few years, now she's stuck with producing and mixing stuff herself and the quality is just not there anymore.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

14 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

wait i dont get it.

So what was even the point of her dragging Arca? Like what was the reason to do that?

She is large; she contains multitudes

didn’t think i would ever really say this but arca is so mature lol. azealia continues to dig herself a hole again and again and overshadows her talent with hateful spirited messages and blatant transphobia. she’s never gonna be in the position with the funds behind her to give us another BWET. she’s literally incapable of putting out a project with good mixing and it feels as if there’s no passion or self investment happening time and time again.  people who believe she’s coming with something as good or even close to on par with BWET are truly delusional. i will light a candle for you if u support her and hold hate in your heart like that lol x

48f89d22bf.jpg

It looks like she deleted everything and they are now handling this in private. Really sad how she feels the need to throw these disgusting temper tantrums to get a reaction. Arca is really such an angel and deserves the world for not stooping down to this hoe's level. I honestly hope the collab doesn't come out though, Banks doesn't deserve shit from Arca after this.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:37 PM, celestewa said:

48f89d22bf.jpg

It looks like she deleted everything and they are now handling this in private. Really sad how she feels the need to throw these disgusting temper tantrums to get a reaction. Arca is really such an angel and deserves the world for not stooping down to this hoe's level. I honestly hope the collab doesn't come out though, Banks doesn't deserve shit from Arca after this.

Tbh, deep down I think Azealia does all the crazy things she does just for attention/notoriety/validatin. I'm not sure she really ever saw the true talent she possesses. Like, she really never needed to go this far, in general (all the years of insanity and erratic behaviour lmao). She would have had 100x the amount of success today by purely focusing on her craft. 

I'm sorry but it's only after she dragged your fav that yall decide that she went too far? We've all seen what she said about Shygirl, SOPHIE, CupcakKe, Kim Petras, Lizzo, etc. (The list is fucking long) so you can stop pretending that you're all shocked by the same statements she posts every week and keep streaming her music like we all secretly do.

Arca truly is an angel for her reaction tho and she shouldn't have had to go through all of this just to be able to create something with an artist she loves

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

9 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

wait i dont get it.

Arca shaded Azealia on discord that's why she went on the rant.

45 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Arca shaded Azealia on discord that's why she went on the rant.

whats the tea on that discord?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Azealia banks hasn’t done anything significant since 212 and the only decent body of art she’s ever made was fantasea. Everything else is pure garbage and noise. Nothing is cohesive, listening to her music is like having 6 different songs playing at once id rather punch myself. She’s not talented enough to be acting like this big of a cunt tbh. All talk no music. 

faSE.gif

55 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Azealia banks hasn’t done anything significant since 212 and the only decent body of art she’s ever made was fantasea. Everything else is pure garbage and noise. Nothing is cohesive, listening to her music is like having 6 different songs playing at once id rather punch myself. She’s not talented enough to be acting like this big of a cunt tbh. All talk no music. 

Well said. Not to mention she has publicly dragged Lana more than once, and I have a zero tolerance policy for that BS. Don't mess with my queen.💙

9:24 p.m. | I ask Kim if she has any plans for later tonight, like maybe Azealia Banks’s probably more fun celebrity-studded Halloween party across town. She’d rather go to bed, she says, because she’s been up working all day, since 7 a.m. Plus, Kim says she once reached out to her hoping to work on a song together, but, according to Kim, Azealia responded by saying, “Actually I can’t, because I hate trans people.” The next day, she took it back. But it doesn’t bother Kim. “I see it as an honor to get dragged by Azealia Banks. She’s such a ****ing queen. I’m still her biggest fan.”

https://www.thecut.com/2021/11/partying-with-kim-petras-at-bette-midlers-halloween-gala.html

:toofunny:

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, your dealer said:

the meltdown. :deadbanana:

I understand it's difficult to credit an abhorrent person for creating amazing music but you don't have to lie to yourself and act like her music pre-SlayZ wasn't excellent. Get your ears checked babe

giphy.gif