M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

3 minutes ago, sweetener said:

9:24 p.m. | I ask Kim if she has any plans for later tonight, like maybe Azealia Banks’s probably more fun celebrity-studded Halloween party across town. She’d rather go to bed, she says, because she’s been up working all day, since 7 a.m. Plus, Kim says she once reached out to her hoping to work on a song together, but, according to Kim, Azealia responded by saying, “Actually I can’t, because I hate trans people.” The next day, she took it back. But it doesn’t bother Kim. “I see it as an honor to get dragged by Azealia Banks. She’s such a ****ing queen. I’m still her biggest fan.”

https://www.thecut.com/2021/11/partying-with-kim-petras-at-bette-midlers-halloween-gala.html

:toofunny:

this is so fucked up and it annoys me. Like how can you be okay with that? i need everyone to collectively STOP listening to azealis bc her career is and has been over. if her song is SuCh A bOp then go find another one because there are plenty of great songs in the world. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Azealia is vital idgaf

she’s disgusting. i hate how she turns everything into some type of race war when people don’t hate her because she’s black, they hate her because she’s a piece of shit. i don’t understand how people defend her because she has maybe 3 good songs. she constantly plays victim and only gets in fights because that’s the only publicity she gets. 

giphy.gif

Just now, Doja Cat said:

There is something fishy about Fartca, I never liked her or understand the appeal, and anyways Azealia always ends up right

Yessss, someone who calls ppl faggot, the t slur and a bunch of other disgusting shit. Let's stan :wub:

Anyways

ignorant-tiffany-pollard.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

9 hours ago, sweetener said:

well she just performed what sounds like her best song in ages.

this and Icy Pisces just further prove that Fantasea II will be album of the millennium. (if it ever gets released and/or properly mixed and mastered). 

this one really sounds nice. Fantasea II needs to be released and I hope that the Arca collab is still breathing.

5 hours ago, sweetener said:

I really need her to release Chaos & Glory or Icy Pisces (mixed / mastered ofc) as the new lead single for the album. granted if she ever gets to that point

:rollin:

Ugh, queen of having many lead singles for an album that is still nowhere near to be released :oopna2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 11/7/2021 at 3:18 AM, bigspender said:

this is so fucked up and it annoys me. Like how can you be okay with that? i need everyone to collectively STOP listening to azealis bc her career is and has been over. if her song is SuCh A bOp then go find another one because there are plenty of great songs in the world. 

I love AZ music & ofc, never will i support her attitude or her ignorance at some point of her career. But if you want us to stop listening to AZ, you might as well want to stop listening to Kim Petrash as well.

That's the hypocrisy of y'all nowadays, y'all pick & choose who y'all want to cancel for the sake of it, not because of "the poetic judtice" - what y'all stand for. Azealia is problematic af, but her artistry will forever live on even if her career is over or not either way, she is still one of the greatest female rappers who paved the way & influenced every corner of pop music & vogue culture as long as she's alive. While Kim is a Dr. Luke supporter & shit on Kesha - a literal SA victim & the gays hyping her up for nothing. Plus her music are just basic pop recycling stuff - which had been done so many iconic pop singers before her coming to the scene: You take Charli XCX, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry & dozen of same pop acts from 2010s & you have Kim Petras - a pop singer who is only known for being a trans-woman, with no personality. I mean, being trans is her only characteristic, she's far from SOPHIE or Arca.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing