M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

11 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I love AZ music & ofc, never will i support her attitude or her ignorance at some point of her career. But if you want us to stop listening to AZ, you might as well want to stop listening to Kim Petrash as well.

That's the hypocrisy of y'all nowadays, y'all pick & choose who y'all want to cancel for the sake of it, not because of "the poetic judtice" - what y'all stand for. Azealia is problematic af, but her artistry will forever live on even if her career is over or not either way, she is still one of the greatest female rappers who paved the way & influenced every corner of pop music & vogue culture as long as she's alive. While Kim is a Dr. Luke supporter & shit on Kesha - a literal SA victim & the gays hyping her up for nothing. Plus her music are just basic pop recycling stuff - which had been done so many iconic pop singers before her coming to the scene: You take Charli XCX, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry & dozen of same pop acts from 2010s & you have Kim Petras - a pop singer who is only known for being a trans-woman, with no personality. I mean, being trans is her only characteristic, she's far from SOPHIE or Arca.

fuck kim petra’s too i can’t stand her 🤣 and her AZ’s is good and i’m not saying illegally download it but i wouldn’t give her that coin cause it just makes her head big and only tells her to keep doing what she’s doing. i’m all for separating the art from the artist but that bitch makes it so hard. but again fuck kim petra’s too

giphy.gif

az*alia b*nks hasn’t released good music in years the only shit that still gets her money is the $0.0001 every time gays stream 212, the three good songs on fantasea, count contessa, or the handful of good songs on bwet. I said what I said

Spoiler

I love bwet.. and a lot of her other old stuff but I ain’t gonna support this chick. She crazy.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

On 1/4/2022 at 3:23 AM, bigspender said:

fuck kim petra’s too i can’t stand her 🤣 and her AZ’s is good and i’m not saying illegally download it but i wouldn’t give her that coin cause it just makes her head big and only tells her to keep doing what she’s doing. i’m all for separating the art from the artist but that bitch makes it so hard. but again fuck kim petra’s too

For AZ, im not actually hating on her, i feel like she needs help because she has been terribly misunderstood, which led her to wanting to hurt everyone else, you know it's like when ur down, u drag everybody down with you. But of course her behaviour is unacceptable & i'm all about that.

AZ showed us that not once or twice, but rather so many times, she made some valid point through her statements, it's just her attitude, her passive aggressive - just like what happened to Lana in 2020 with that horrible QFTC incident. The only difference is: Lana has good intentions & she only needs a legit publicist to help her, while AZ is just sort of... going with the flow and allow herself to be such a horrible bully, like "you making me bad guy? damn right, this bitch will be your worst nightmare to deal with".

I love AZ, im not trying to justify any of her actions. But she clearly needs help.

On 1/4/2022 at 3:45 AM, Pale Fire said:

az*alia b*nks hasn’t released good music in years the only shit that still gets her money is the $0.0001 every time gays stream 212, the three good songs on fantasea, count contessa, or the handful of good songs on bwet. I said what I said

Hide contents

I love bwet.. and a lot of her other old stuff but I ain’t gonna support this chick. She crazy.

the whole BWET is a living masterpiece. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

She's fine, she just wants to bitch and it gives promo to whatever slides she posts next, let's remember how she loves to troll, whether or not she is that invested in her own opinion :troll:

tbh i've never seen her the same since she boiled her cat and showed the chicken closet :icant::horror:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

She’s always gonna be one of those artists that’ll never have her priorities straight and we know this. I don’t know why people on this thread should feed into her bullshit like we’re getting new music from it :lolliney:

Trutru, I'm just here archiving :smokes:

34 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Azealia and her thoughts on FKA Twigs and Shia LaBeouf (for the umpteenth time, but the trolling post fka release as per usual):

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-20220114-201342-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20220114-202136-Instagram.jpg

no one gives a fuck.. she’s literally defending a rapist & abuser and trashing his victim it’s not iconic or a moment it’s just weird

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

no one gives a fuck.. she’s literally defending a rapist & abuser and trashing his victim it’s not iconic or a moment it’s just weird

saying facts as usual :makeup2:

no but seriously love you @SoftwareUpgrade but she kinda fell off

anyways stream caprisongs now available on your local streaming platform :ma:

Just now, the ocean said:

saying facts as usual :makeup2:

no but seriously love you @SoftwareUpgrade but she kinda fell off

Hrm agreed. I'll just stop archiving /posting le madness then- much too negative :diva: (keep in mind the OG posts were never in defence of her mess, was being sarcastic with the "thoughts on xyz topic she doesn't need to give an opinion on) 

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Hrm agreed. I'll just stop archiving /posting le madness then- much too negative :diva: (keep in mind the OG posts were never in defence of her mess, was being sarcastic with the "thoughts on xyz topic she doesn't need to give an opinion on) 

no no i know that

btw i'm not an azealia music anti per se just someone with common sense seeing a person continue to spiral into idek at this point

but hey someone's gotta record it :mj2: