M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

why is she dragging cupcakKe? nooooooo.

Azealia please gorl, we are rooting for you. Why?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, sweetener said:

her and cupcakke actually had a collab in the works too :rip:

that's really sad oh my god

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

that's really sad oh my god

yeah like i'm 99% sure Azealia said she sent cupcakke her verse for a song but this was soooo long ago. She's always been attacking and then switching on her, very weird. Idek if that song will ever see the light of day. 

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, shedevilbynight said:

i wonder if all her music nowadays sounds so crunchy as an artistic choice or if its because she cant afford to master it

I'm sure is a mix of both, plus her not working with the same people anymore, It's so sad how her pre-2016 material sounds absolutely perfect and everything after is mastered and produced so cheaply

Can't blame her tho, she doesn't get any $ from BWET, which 95% of her streams come form 212 and Luxury, but one would except after ALL this years she would have get tye hint, I mean there are less known arrist than her and probably more broke that still make way more decent sounding music

8nl2OpX.png

people also don't want to work with her, can't blame them, but it's definitely difficult for her to get mastered music out now. Lack of funds, lack of producers willing to work with her etc. and here we are.

FHAN was the closest we got to a proper song and even the vocal production on that was... :hooker:

giphy.gif

"Playhouse" is so sensual & tropical at the same time.
Literally one of her best song.

does anyone have a masterpost? most of her music is not worth all the effort :ma:

On 2/28/2022 at 7:58 AM, sweetener said:

ROUGH demo she airdropped to her fans at her san francisco show

when EYE rule the world EYE- EYE- rule the world … @/LIZY2K get her

8 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

anyone have a google drive for fantasea 2 im not waiting anymore 

I have one with purchased songs (itunes quality) and it has 20 tracks composed from her "fantasea 2" 2015-2019 droplets & unreleaseds, but i'm not sure if i can share it on here without violate the rules of LB. (I had one warning because i asked for Kesha's HQ album)

10 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I have one with purchased songs (itunes quality) and it has 20 tracks composed from her "fantasea 2" 2015-2019 droplets & unreleaseds, but i'm not sure if i can share it on here without violate the rules of LB. (I had one warning because i asked for Kesha's HQ album)

Oh oof its fine. You could put them in a google drive  and share it in private messages or on another social media platform 

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

did she really say Shygirl ate Shakira’s cellphone :defeated: there is no hope for this woman dhchjgxshdhsjs

WHAT 😭😭

Roman

On 2/27/2022 at 9:34 AM, Whore of Tropico said:

why is she dragging cupcakKe? nooooooo.

Azealia please gorl, we are rooting for you. Why?

Omg and cupcakke wanted a collab 😭

Roman