M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

8 hours ago, glitch diva said:

I don't think so.

Oh thats a shame. I was expecting it to bc azealia is lazy and wont release b and p ik it

Roman

her ig story always spills

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Really want her to make an album sound like "Your Heir"

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

holy shit Your Heir is amazing. thank you @Whore of Tropico

I think Azealia should just say fuck it and drop projects frequently whenever she wants, I feel like she's too caught up in trying to be great and would benefit from dropping music no-strings-attached, just make shit and release it y'know. My fav rappers in the game rn drop multiple projects a year and none of them are trying to be masterpieces but they're all excellent

nice cocc bro

Help the other day i was manifesting azealia vs cardi b and last night azealia went off on carpet pee lmfaooo

Roman

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

EeKc3JRXsAAm-67?format=jpg&name=largeEqSkacZVQAADHkh?format=jpg&name=large

no it doesn't

lol, she does talk shits alot about other people, but if thats the ONLY thing you focused on her story you cant never see the other things she spills are actually very true and she always makes valid points.

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

lol, she does talk shits alot about other people, but if thats the ONLY thing you focused on you cant never see the other things she spills are actually very true and she always makes valid points.

she does make some valid points, but if only she stopped making her career rely on public dramas the i'm sure people would like her more. she doesn't need to fat shame, make transphobic comments and make fun of people's ethnicity and religion to stay relevant.

she needs a wake up call

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

she does make some valid points, but if only she stopped making her career rely on public dramas the i'm sure people would like her more. she doesn't need to fat shame, make transphobic comments and make fun of people's ethnicity and religion to stay relevant.

she needs a wake up call

This

Shes burnt that many bridges to the point it affects her work where she can no longer take pride in what she does. I heard her mixer quit cos azealia got him kicked out his mothers basement

Roman

15 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

she needs a wake up call

its true tho. She's too bitter & full of hate. 

She just doesnt realize she can be valid WITHOUT making those nasty ignorant remarks

On 3/13/2022 at 7:44 AM, RomanCrystal said:

This

Shes burnt that many bridges to the point it affects her work where she can no longer take pride in what she does. I heard her mixer quit cos azealia got him kicked out his mothers basement

im sorry... what??? 

giphy.gif

On 3/13/2022 at 7:44 AM, RomanCrystal said:

I heard her mixer quit cos azealia got him kicked out his mothers basement

when did this happen :eartha2:

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

im sorry... what??? 

giphy.gif

yeah lmfao. thats how bad its getting

44 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

when did this happen :eartha2:

i dont exactly know when i happened but it most likely late 2018 cos thats when her quality of music got shit.

Roman

On 3/13/2022 at 6:40 AM, BartenderDeco said:

she needs a wake up call

On 3/13/2022 at 6:58 AM, viktoria said:

or she's just a hateful piece of shit :dua:

yt gays give her the buzz she craves :oprah3: shes been spit on, held up at gunpoint, and gone through so many more traumatic things… yet shes still so disgusting and out of pocket. theres nothing i hate more than an unhumble person, and i am definitely not saying she deserved any of that terrible stuff… but like its sad to see people who just cant learn any better. Especially when they could be great 

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

yt gays give her the buzz she craves :oprah3: shes been spit on, held up at gunpoint, and gone through so many more traumatic things… yet shes still so disgusting and out of pocket. theres nothing i hate more than an unhumble person, and i am definitely not saying she deserved any of that terrible stuff… but like its sad to see people who just cant learn any better. Especially when they could be great 

yeah

Roman