M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

why dont people wanna accept that she’s just a bad person lol so many people trying to make up “valid” reasons why she acts the way she acts when in reality it all just boils down to her being a shitty person bskdjjd. people need to realize they can enjoy her music without defending her and trying to morally justify her actions 

qfrWuBl.png

On 3/13/2022 at 6:44 AM, RomanCrystal said:

This

Shes burnt that many bridges to the point it affects her work where she can no longer take pride in what she does. I heard her mixer quit cos azealia got him kicked out his mothers basement

so funny like you totally nailed that joke master of comedy such funny

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

so funny like you totally nailed that joke master of comedy such funny

No its not a joke her mixer actually lived in his mothers basement 💀💀

Roman

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

why dont people wanna accept that she’s just a bad person lol so many people trying to make up “valid” reasons why she acts the way she acts when in reality it all just boils down to her being a shitty person bskdjjd. people need to realize they can enjoy her music without defending her and trying to morally justify her actions 

Exactly

Roman

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

yt gays give her the buzz she craves :oprah3: shes been spit on, held up at gunpoint, and gone through so many more traumatic things… yet shes still so disgusting and out of pocket. theres nothing i hate more than an unhumble person, and i am definitely not saying she deserved any of that terrible stuff… but like its sad to see people who just cant learn any better. Especially when they could be great 

This.

I never condone or try to defend or make up any excuse for her actions, yes she is a nasty person (might be to the core), but at the same time, seeing how life treats her makes me sad and understand why a person became like that.

The sad part is: Azealia always let those negative things take her over, like she's lost to it. She is like that kind of person who has been hurt so much that they just want to hurt others, before they get hurt again. She took to much shit and instead of learn to let go, she chose to shit on everyone (even they care enough about her to fight back or not)

This reminds me of a clip Arca clapped back at her saying something like "she puts herself in a fucking armor, and if she never takes that off, it'll become seared into her skin and she'll become rigid & cant move"  - that only pretty much explains my point. Her "armor" is the hateful resentment she has for anyone.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

This.

I never condone or try to defend or make up any excuse for her actions, yes she is a nasty person (might be to the core), but at the same time, seeing how life treats her makes me sad and understand why a person became like that.

The sad part is: Azealia let those negative things take her over, like she's lost to it. She is like that kind of person who has been hurt so much that they just want to hurt others. She took to much shit and instead of learn to let go, she chose to shit on everyone (even they care enough about her to fight back or not)

this puts her music into a new light :wowcry:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

this puts her music into a new light :wowcry:

it's another sad part of this: instead of turning all that shit life gave her into music, to inspire people like her, the kunts, her fans, the people who really did support her at some point. She started to lose them all from all her wrongdoings. Imagine she just make a video saying sorry for what she said from time to time that hurts other people, let go all the grudges & stop all the social media ranting 24/7. She doesnt even need to stay off social media, she can rant about the politics, the social issues, which some of them she was right & really made lots of valid points. She is an intelligent black woman & she needs to show that & grow. She just need to stop minding other people business & stop all those ignorant remarks that make her sound like a racist, a homophobic which is not her at heart, but really did paint her out to be one, and it's her fault, no one else.

Imagine she puts her anger, her emotions, her everything into THE MUSIC, the ART, instead of useless ig rants for nothing?

Yeah, she's definitely challenge me A LOT emotionally to love her or not to love her. It's like one day she decides to bodyshame Lana, make fun of her body & the next day she can be defending Taylor Swift, dragging Scooter and made excellent points about Britney Spears' situation & the shithole that is the industry.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

fuck him all night perfume is coming.

and girl, aren't u going to finish Fantasea II?

she opened a new twitter account. The day we fear has arrived.