M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

12 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i did a few weeks ago and got my order in like 10 days ish

still havent got my order processed, only got one email from CheapyXO & thats it.

Please tell me she did not scam me

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

still havent got my order processed, only got one email from CheapyXO & thats it.

Please tell me she did not scam me

she def didn't help 😭 i've ordered from her several times and i've gotten it every time 

2 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Remember when she released FHAN and we tought we were entering a new era? :toofloppy:

Also this edit is better than anything she's released since 2018:

fuck him all night, six flags, count contessa, nirvana, black madonna, pyrex princess, mamma mia, wings of a butterfly, and her verse on surprise me beg to differ 

Guys. I actually bought her "F*ck Him All Night" perfume & still my order is "still being processed" and its been a month. I know she has a history of *scamming* did not finish all the orders. So am I scammed? :oprah:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Guys. I actually bought her "F*ck Him All Night" perfume & still my order is "still being processed" and its been a month. I know she has a history of *scamming* did not finish all the orders. So am I scammed? :oprah:

I know she delivers the damn soap herself via wagon to the post office- that's the most reliable thing to probably order from her site, the rest :oic3: errr- lots of excuses and posts about "OK TIME 2 GET BACK IN ACTION, BUSY MOVING, BUSY CLEANING, BUSY XYZ THIS N THAT" :popcorn:

2 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I know she delivers the damn soap herself via wagon to the post office- that's the most reliable thing to probably order from her site, the rest :oic3: errr- lots of excuses and posts about "OK TIME 2 GET BACK IN ACTION, BUSY MOVING, BUSY CLEANING, BUSY XYZ THIS N THAT" :popcorn:

but the perfume is the sole reason why she re-opens the cheapyxo tho, and I heard that most of people in US already received their perfume? I wonder if it takes longer outside US?

4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

but the perfume is the sole reason why she re-opens the cheapyxo tho, and I heard that most of people in US already received their perfume? I wonder if it takes longer outside US?

Who said she has a history of scamming? Ive ordered from cheapyxo plenty of times and my order always comes through. But yeah if youre outside the US, its probably taking a while because shes waiting to get more international orders so shipping will be easier (cheaper) on her part.