M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

1 hour ago, weinendersoldat said:

Yall want her to apologize to chickens????????????????? :whoopi:

i think it's about her saying transphobic stuff

the chicken closet was definitely a little strange because it wasn't clean at all but as @Motorcycle Love Divine said it's part of an african or caribbean religious voodoo-esque ritual thing sorry if this comes across as insensitive i don't necessarily have the vocabulary or cultural understanding to fully explain it correctly

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

41 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

you saying this but then crying shitting throwing up when people were making jokes about queen elizabeth dying :toofunny:

omg another plane just hit the idgaf trade center

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Azealia is a damn mess, she has no excuse whatsoever for not releasing Fantasea 2 when independent artists like Khia can release several high quality mixtapes with no major label attached to them. 

If you have the talent and funds you don’t need anything else.

:true:

17 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Azealia is a damn mess, she has no excuse whatsoever for not releasing Fantasea 2 when independent artists like Khia can release several high quality mixtapes with no major label attached to them. 

I feel like this topic as to why azealia hasn't put out an album has been briefly discussed before but I think it's a bit deeper than you might think.

The reasoning behind the absence of any Azealia albums is because one you attach the word "album" to any project, there is instantly a higher expectation attached to it. This not only being the same mindset record labels have (i.e. Charli XCX discussed this exact same thing with her 2017 mixtapes) but also the pressure is put onto the artist as well. An album is what defines an artist and for Azealia Banks, the fact that her singular album released in 2014 was that good is why she's still being discussed in the present day. The follow up to BWET is the only thing she has going for her at this point. So, putting out throwaway mixtapes and singles that she can easily take down in the following weeks or months (and she has) over the years doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things because "it's just a mixtape" or "it's just a song". If Azealia Banks released any album with her current production "team", an album that isn't of the utmost qualityyyy, she would be deemed over and people would move on and say that she's lost it. 

Azealia knows deep down she can't follow up BWET with some undercooked and unfinished product, so she hasn't. The first album had a multi-million dollar production budget and it shows. I feel like she also believes that her eventual album release deserves some press, promo, whatever and she knows she can't get that being an independent artist without a team. Her attempts of signing to labels in the end is for the benefit of an album release. Knowing Azealia, she usually screws it up somewhere down the line before we can get to that but that's always been the goal. 

giphy.gif

On 11/9/2022 at 8:22 PM, blackpalmtrees said:

this shows you literally know nothing about what she has been going through.

"talent" - check. But funds? She's literally broke and dont have the budget for an album production - which costs A LOT. 

She has been selling soaps and founded Cheapy XO as an extra income solution. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

hate to say this but just heard luxury for the genuine first time ever and i got it stuck on my mind hs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: