M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

21 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

It’s kinda crazy how much of a parody of herself she has become

We're never going to get another proper album or even another 4-5 track EP at this rate; she ain't even giving the labels enough material to cobble something together before she drops/is dropped (schrodingers label exit)

Legit wondering why she doesn't just make her own label, self-publish, and use some shit like Qrates to publish/distribute the physical media? Or is it that she'd firebomb the Spotify HQ and drag the top executive's wive's dog's twitter account when some upload doesn't go right and support does't email her back in .00005 seconds so she took it as a slight to her artistry?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

It's annoying because - not to sound rude but.. - she puts out these poorly mixed singles, clearly fresh in the demo phase when she has so many in the vault ready to go. Literally has albums worth of finished music she just wont put out. 

I love her music and her new stuff is great it just sounds unfinished, she's already talking about making more singing songs while she's not even released any of the good standard finished ones. Really really confusing and hard to keep up with as a fan. 

Icy Pisces, Ain't Know and loooads of others just sat there ready to go. Ain't know would blow peoples minds if it came out, big sad that no one even knows about it

5 hours ago, KuntExpress said:

It's annoying because - not to sound rude but.. - she puts out these poorly mixed singles, clearly fresh in the demo phase when she has so many in the vault ready to go. Literally has albums worth of finished music she just wont put out. 

I love her music and her new stuff is great it just sounds unfinished, she's already talking about making more singing songs while she's not even released any of the good standard finished ones. Really really confusing and hard to keep up with as a fan. 

Icy Pisces, Ain't Know and loooads of others just sat there ready to go. Ain't know would blow peoples minds if it came out, big sad that no one even knows about it

did this ever leak??

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Azealia Banks IG Instagram Story Archive:

January 30th 2023

Subjects include: Bussyboy soap, self funding, parlophone records, marketing, vague bitching towards an off camera industry figure

Does anybody know what song she is referring to?!? Confused

Screenshot-20230130-190948-Instagram.jpg

she's talking about new bottega - it made 63 on pitchforks end of year list despite not being on streaming

they wanted to shine the lyrics on prada/bottega stores in europe but wouldn't take accountability if the brands decided to sue her, so she walked 

6 minutes ago, gyal said:

she's talking about new bottega - it made 63 on pitchforks end of year list despite not being on streaming

they wanted to shine the lyrics on prada/bottega stores in europe but wouldn't take accountability if the brands decided to sue her, so she walked 

Thank you! I listened to her rant but forgot to update my post. Apparently the marketing pitch was to make knockoff bags, Azealia didn't want a lawsuit, and didn't trust that team to stick with her IF she got sued. I also remember her mentioning projections onto certain fashion has buildings, she thought it was corny. (Reminds me of Yzy x GAP blue jacket projections). Unsure if they wanted to project the QR code, her face, or the knockoff design oops, re-read your message and I guess it was meant to be the lyrics

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Thank you! I listened to her rant but forgot to update my post. Apparently the marketing pitch was to make knockoff bags, Azealia didn't want a lawsuit, and didn't trust that team to stick with her IF she got sued. I also remember her mentioning projections onto certain fashion has buildings, she thought it was corny. (Reminds me of Yzy x GAP blue jacket projections). Unsure if they wanted to project the QR code, her face, or the knockoff design

Honestly kinda smart for her not to go through with that. Definitely seems like that concept was a set up.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Thank you! I listened to her rant but forgot to update my post. Apparently the marketing pitch was to make knockoff bags, Azealia didn't want a lawsuit, and didn't trust that team to stick with her IF she got sued. I also remember her mentioning projections onto certain fashion has buildings, she thought it was corny. (Reminds me of Yzy x GAP blue jacket projections). Unsure if they wanted to project the QR code, her face, or the knockoff design

all in all it sounds kinda f**king iconic and i'm mad at her for not doing it 

Just now, Maltese Falcon said:

Honestly kinda smart for her not to go through with that. Definitely seems like that concept was a set up.

Agreed, I mean- would the brands decided to sue her? She can't use their names on a bag, so what would the knockoff be? The design of the purse itself, with an AB drawing on it?! Unsure if they could get away with that, I agree, her money goes back into her soap business so I don't think she would wanna deal with a lawsuit. She also mentioned how she tried to give the label 100% of the rights to the song, thinking "YES it is a certified AB classique, but I didn't make up those words (the brand name dropping). They originally had 75%, according to Banks. Now she owns 100%?!? Maybe not in some technical sense but I doubt they'd fight her on it, she's walked.

On 10/15/2022 at 11:51 AM, xcxc said:

Did anyone download the New Bottega WAV file that was shared via WeTransfer?

The file expired and now I'm late :(
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/d902eac7985c2580dcaba541542b5e2120220922065729/a48da2

On 10/15/2022 at 8:56 PM, Acid said:

Does anyone have the original file she uploaded? I somehow never had It downloaded and all the links are dead

new bottega is garbage i dont get it

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

we want icy pisces not that other bullshit

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7