M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

The funny thing is this isn’t the first time she’s wished death on someone- she needs to be locked up 

um, no she doesn’t. she is not a CRIMINAL….. if trolling was a crime you would be behind bars too honey. Most of us on this website would lol. Like really? :facepalm:

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

um, no she doesn’t. she is not a CRIMINAL….. if trolling was a crime you would be behind bars too honey. Most of us on this website would lol. Like really? :facepalm:

You’re defending her 😭 no response needed- go through my posts because I’ve never wished death on someone or their baby on this website nor called anyone a racist term. I’ve also never assaulted anyone like Z! Yes she should be in a mental health facility because she needs her meds bad.

it’s fans like this that justifies her bigoted behaviour.

58 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

You’re defending her 😭 no response needed- go through my posts because I’ve never wished death on someone or their baby on this website nor called anyone a racist term. I’ve also never assaulted anyone like Z! Yes she should be in a mental health facility because she needs her meds bad.

I don't know if it's "fans like this".. I think Azealia is complicated. She obviously needs to go on some sort of medication(s) but she's not a criminal she should not be locked up in a facility for being vile online I'm sorry

Idk what she did this time but the thinly veiled threats abt grimes’ baby dying definitely deserved some police intervention me thinks… like one of her stories made it literally sound like she was going to kill her kid :toofunny:

also the weird pick-me gays who defend her and live for her outrageous behaviour and support it etc etc are part of the problem. Y’all keep giving her a platform and egging her on for her next deranged & vile post

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I mean she practices witchcraft which regardless of our beliefs on whether you can “hex” someone culturally- she clearly believes in it with one of the “hexes” she has placed resulting in a persons death :toofunny: this definitely warrants a welfare check by the police atleast because it’s a new low. 

I’ll stop now.

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean she practices witchcraft which regardless of our beliefs on whether you can “hex” someone culturally- she clearly believes in it with one of the “hexes” she has placed resulting in a persons death :toofunny: this definitely warrants a welfare check by the police atleast because it’s a new low. 

I’ll stop now.

Girl you sound so stupid and white demanding that the cops show up to this black woman's house because you overthink her passive aggressive instagrams

Just now, comeintomybedroom said:

Girl you sound so stupid and white demanding that the cops show up to this black woman's house because you overthink her passive aggressive instagrams

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Idk what she did this time but the thinly veiled threats abt grimes’ baby dying definitely deserved some police intervention me thinks… like one of her stories made it literally sound like she was going to kill her kid :toofunny:

Kind of where my mind went a little bit. "Oh look, black woman mad on main, someone call in a 5150", as if there aren't politicians in America with far more power, position, and influence calling for far more violence and subtly trying to incite far more unrest and death. Not to pull a bunch of "whataboutism", but like....

If Azealia wants to go out and speak some aggressive and vitriolic shit, that's her prerogative. Leave the cops out of it though. She'll burn through her short fuse of dynamite in a minute and move on, and her career and exposure and fanbase will move accordingly. :crossed:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

21 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

:lmao: maybe she is a witch- with these reads when she’s able to get away with threatening people with her history of assault and racial incitement.

yes of course I’m a racist(only implication here) because I vilified her disturbing comments.

5 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Whatever you say :slayty:

14417469274.gif

6 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I’ll stop now.

I've always avoided to comment on your takes even tho I often find them completely non-sense, because this is a forum, and everyone should be able to express themselves freely without fear of judgement. But gurl you've reached a new low today, like, I couldnt keep myself this time, so chapeau, this the stupidest thing you have ever written in this forum. You need to log off and live the real life, that would benefit you. 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

15 hours ago, Chemtrail said:

When will people realise that if you respond to trivial shit like this you're losing too :rip:

I'm sorry but what was Arca expecting from working with a well known transphobic person? For Azealia to respect her all of a sudden even if she never respected trans people before? :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I’m not religious, but as someone who had a grandfather who practiced witchcraft in Puerto Rico, and knowing how seriously Azealia takes it (the chickens in the closet, cat skull), I wouldn’t take the hexing lightly. She showcases daily that she mentally unwell and lord knows what energy she puts out to the world. 

speaking things into existence, and manifestation of energy are real things.

someone tell her that there are websites that mix and master songs for free to $100. She should worry about putting out comprehensible, competent music and not hexing people over moronic beef from 70 years ago 

some of you azealia supporters are fucking weeeeeeeiiiirdd man 

Acting like someone saying the police should do a welfare check is SUCH an overreach when if anything she should’ve had a dozen welfare checks atp…

and she probably would benefit greatly from a stay at a mental health facility…. you need a new cocktaillllll :agree2:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: