M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

the same people who leaked Chasing Time :lmao:

Well why would they call Wallace "Amour," not to mention using a portion of the song that we have a studio quality a cappella snippet of from an interview...I think this confirms they only had Chasing Time

Chasing Time and Wallace oddly have a similar formula of a sung first verse and chorus but rapping the rest of the verses. I wouldn't be mad if the whole album was a mixture (like the 1991 EP--sometimes I forget even Van Vogue has a sung section until I really think about it lel), but we know there'll be some straight up rap because of HMAR and Yung Rapunxel (I kinda expect Ice Princess to be another rap, too). I'm ready to start hearing some of these other genres she's been talking about though. OPERA on JFK :defeated:

Chasing Time and Wallace oddly have a similar formula of a sung first verse and chorus but rapping the rest of the verses. I wouldn't be mad if the whole album was a mixture (like the 1991 EP--sometimes I forget even Van Vogue has a sung section until I really think about it lel), but we know there'll be some straight up rap because of HMAR and Yung Rapunxel (I kinda expect Ice Princess to be another rap, too). I'm ready to start hearing some of these other genres she's been talking about though. OPERA on JFK :defeated:

That Opera is gonna be interesting to say the least.  :creep:

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

Coming soon guys RT @TheKidMoon: JFK // Azealia Banks x Theophilus London

@AZEALIABANKS singing opera on our new track JFK . U go mama. Love u lil sis :) super proud . She was like theo get back fly on these lames

yeahh i saw that, hopefully they are being honest, and not hyping the fans for some retweets... 

She really just needs to drop this album independently on her label, release a music video for Chasing Time, and continue touring. No point in putting it off any longer.

I've been waiting for years to add this album to my collection.