M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Banks, Azealia--Broke With Expensive Taste (Deluxe Version) (debut album on vinyl for the first time with bonus tracks---will be either on colored vinyl or on a picture disc, to be determined) SRP:  $22.98 

http://new-vinyl.blogspot.com/2015/01/record-store-day-2015-aka-rsd2015-aka.html

@@SitarHero

GOLD PLEASE :angie:

I'm fine with waiting until April as long as the deluxe comes February

girl since is limited could you buy some copies and then sell one to me pleaseee! 

Lol sure, though I can't imagine it not getting a wide release. Just maybe the colored/picture discs for RSD.

I saw Amoeba reply to you on Twitter, I live right by one so I got tha hookup :fabcat:

Lol sure, though I can't imagine it not getting a wide release. Just maybe the colored/picture discs for RSD.

I saw Amoeba reply to you on Twitter, I live right by one so I got tha hookup :fabcat:

I didnt even notice they responded lel, yeah so the release is confirmed now :x since it was kinda of a leak that blogspot

I can't wait for that colored viynl!! Gonna blow my speakers up on my lil Jenson

same, the problem is that they told me if its released on RSD , it will be limited and if they still have some of them in store the day after it will be online 

same, the problem is that they told me if its released on RSD , it will be limited and if they still have some of them in store the day after it will be online

that's super lame...I hope it doesn't sell out because i would be buying mine from the online store *fingers crossed if not I'll have to watch ebay until one pops up

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

that's super lame...I hope it doesn't sell out because i would be buying mine from the online store *fingers crossed if not I'll have to watch ebay until one pops up

Unless other stores has them or azealia sells them herself on her store, as bundles or shit but i dont think thats happening really. I want her to start talking about that shit not her petty drama lol

Unless other stores has them or azealia sells them herself on her store, as bundles or shit but i dont think thats happening really. I want her to start talking about that shit not her petty drama lol

she's always in some sort of drama..but I think she just has strong opinions and won't back down from them for anybody I respect that but yea I wish she would release a bundle with her fable in it. And the picture/colored vyinl I would die happy then

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

she's always in some sort of drama..but I think she just has strong opinions and won't back down from them for anybody I respect that but yea I wish she would release a bundle with her fable in it. And the picture/colored vyinl I would die happy then

yeah i mean i support her since forever but sometimes i just wish she would shut up about those things lol like sometimes she's not even beefing with anyone and then she starts tweeting about something that already happened lol i wish she just tweeted about things that concern her fans and her career more than her beefs and fights 

not really  :teehee: , i'd prefer new songs lol , some people even want venus released, like WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT A SONG THATS ALREADY OUT AND IN THE BIGGEST QUALITY POSSIBLE ? UGH lol 

tbh though Venus should be on Fantasea II bc it deserves attention and it's so summery

Not if it would replace anything...As an addition

tbh though Venus should be on Fantasea II bc it deserves attention and it's so summery

Not if it would replace anything...As an addition

i really don't like Venus anymore, i find it so basic, it was great when we didnt have any music from her but now its just meh  :(