M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Provocative rapper Azealia Banks has posed for Playboy magazine.
The Chasing Time hitmaker, who has just released her debut album, agreed to be interviewed for an article in the men's magazine, which will appear in the April 2015 issue of the publication.
And, in a blurb about her spread, a Playboy spokesman reveals, "The bada** rapper from Harlem is ready to show the world what else she's got - literally - in a frisky Playboy pictorial that's sure to break the Internet."

http://hub.contactmusic.com/story/azealia-banks-poses-for-frisky-playboy-spread_4566043

Azealia Banks will appear on the cover of Playboy and in a nude pictorial in the April 2015 issue of the magazine. The badass rapper from Harlem poses, according to editors, in a “frisky pictorial that’s sure to break the Internet.” In addition to the photo spread, Rob Tannebaum talks to Banks in a no-holds-barred interview.

So, that should be fun.

q_80%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fimages.contentful.co

Banks released her latest album Broke With Expensive Taste without any warning digitally in November. It debuted at No. 1 on the U.S. iTunes Hip Hop Charts. Broke With Expensive Taste will be available in stores nationwide on March 3.

She’s going on tour to support it.

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

04/10 - Coachella Festival – Indio, CA

04/16 - Club Nokia – Los Angeles, CA - 

04/17 - Coachella Festival – Indio, CA

Some of the world’s most famous women have appeared in Playboy, including Marilyn Monroe, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Elle Macpherson, Farrah Fawcett, Raquel Welch, Bo Derek, Drew Barrymore, Iman, Daryl Hannah, Kim Kardashian, Sharon Stone, Grace Jones, Denise Richards, Brooke Burke, Rosanna Arquette, Jaime Pressly, Carmen Electra, Lizzy Jagger, Lisa Rinna and Pamela Anderson.

Azealia Banks, 23, will now join their ranks.

The April 2015 issue of Playboy drops on March 20.

http://www.playboy.com/articles/azealia-banks-playboy

no - holds - barred ? Poor Igloo  :willcut:

I'm going to buy this LOL That pic looks amazing by the way. I wish Azealia did something with M.I.A, pretty sure lyrics and visuals would be a killer that would end careers of all the basics

Do you think posing for Playboy goes against what she preaches? I have no idea how Playboy is seen in US.

glgcDdT.gif

no - holds - barred ? Poor Igloo  :willcut:

I'm going to buy this LOL That pic looks amazing by the way. I wish Azealia did something with M.I.A, pretty sure lyrics and visuals would be a killer that would end careers of all the basics

Do you think posing for Playboy goes against what she preaches? I have no idea how Playboy is seen in US.

i think it really goes with what she preaches imo, she always say she's sexual and wants to be seen like that. 

pD: she wants to collab with M.I.A she loves her hear it here: 

Jay z? That's unexpected tbh. Loved the Beyoncé shade hahahaa

Another that would suit her is Shakira, but Shak's "Colombian Version" . I think Shak's english music falls so flat in comparison to her Colombian beats and spanish lyrics ones. Enrique translates well but Shak in Spanish and Shak in English are 2 completely different artists, so strange. Anyway, M.I.A and Shakira would suit Azealia so well for very different reasons.

I can imagine her and Rihanna doing a banger too, but Rihanna is the Rihanna she works well with pretty much anyone. I would love if Azealia answered something bizarre as one intended collab like Adele or Katy perry hahahaha

glgcDdT.gif

I can imagine her and Rihanna doing a banger too, but Rihanna is the Rihanna she works well with pretty much anyone. I would love if Azealia answered something bizarre as one intended collab like Adele or Katy perry hahahaha

:oop2:

:oop2:

:oprah2:  :crying2:  :crying:  :ahhney:

The world is not prepared for such masterpiece of a collaboration. It's like everyone I say is already on her mind. What's next a video saying she would collab with the small colombian?  :raven:

Adele would be amazing though, would end even more carriers than Azealia and M.I.A

glgcDdT.gif

Azealia lmao i love her, she's so honest, but yeah i dont think adele + her would work very well. Adele has a really big voice and azealia's is too deep in general, thats just my opinion and hers. But M.I.A. would be great for her. And Lana. 

Azealia lmao i love her, she's so honest, but yeah i dont think adele + her would work very well. Adele has a really big voice and azealia's is too deep in general, thats just my opinion and hers. But M.I.A. would be great for her. And Lana. 

what? It would be perfect. They both could write a hate-song-love-letter shit talking white men LOL

glgcDdT.gif

almost related but i keep having this vision of azealia performing gimme a chance live with lana singing enons parts and the spanish singing parts 

almost related but i keep having this vision of azealia performing gimme a chance live with lana singing enons parts and the spanish singing parts 

I could totally picture this in my mind. Lana and Azealia would be such an interesting performance.