M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I didn't ask to be scalped back roots but wow she really did that, I love when she makes gay as fuck music  :lolliney: give me them Fierce/Bambi teas

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Azealia uploaded a story that she got raped and didn't know where she was, she already deleted it, and she's with friends and family right now she said she definetly got drug on her drink and she's just waking up

https://youtu.be/q94PbbrNmiU

This is so heartbreaking

oh no my heart is aching for her I can feel the pain in her voice, say what you want about her as a person but NO ONE deserves this 

AB is a strong woman but send her lots of love guys  :(

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I saw the stories as soon as she uploaded and I felt sick all night thinking about her. I'm so glad she's okay now but it was heartbreaking to hear her voice trembling in fear in her story.

FzytWEW.png

I feel awful knowing some people out there are really going to use this horrible happening against her which is just messed up.

I agree. Even though I hate her (it bothers me that she thinks she’s relevat) I can still agree that this is HORRIBLE and these MONSTERS need to STOP raping people!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You