M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Page 212  :crossed:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I used to love AB’s discography but today I deleted every song she made from my Spotify library. She made good music, I won’t deny that because she has talent and I agree with LDR when she said that AB could’ve been one of the best female rappers. For a while I could ignore every problematic thing what she’s been saying and not think of the shit she’s talking about other people but when I saw the Twitter beef between AB and LDR and I saw how she was talking about LDR on Instagram Stories I felt disgusted. And I don’t even say this now because I am a LDR fan but because I am a human being. Her whole attitude against other human beings is disgusting. She should put the victim mentality she clearly suffers from up her ass.

Would be great if it really was deleted. Azealia doesn't deserve any more attention.

If we delete this thread, her fans & supporters (there still are MANY) will move to the status section & other music recommendation threads to promote her new music. Do we really want that?

If we delete this thread, her fans & supporters (there still are MANY) will move to the status section & other music recommendation threads to promote her new music. Do we really want that?

So what? We will ban them :hooker:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...