M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I didn't know about this. I'm truly sorry for the situation she is right now. I hope she recovers, and she feels at peace soon. Depression sucks, I've struggled with it for years now, but I truly hope she finds her way out and things get better for her. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

sometimes the people who are hurting the most cannot help but lash out at everyone around them....

one time i was taunted at high school for a whole year by a girl who for NO reason, who would lash out at me, shove me in the hallways, always kick my leg in a school crowd rush, make threatening faces especially when she saw me in my car to intimidate me, like it was absolutely a miserable and scary time for me. i became terrified of her. i already had a shit life and she made it so much harder, like i can't sum up in words how horrible this exp was. it got bad enough to where i finally took it to the principal and counsellor, and basically all that ended up happening was them telling me she has a lot of struggles and so this was her natural reaction to lash out and all that, and that they had worked with her for years and knew her "story". sigh... as if i hadn't been wanting to die too for years like including dealing with sexual abuse ffs, but you didn't see me attacking others and projecting my anger and hurting onto others. 

it took me literally 9 entire years to stop living in a fear of running into her whenever i'd go out at night, as our city is small. and 9 years to forgive her and be in peace and accept it's really all over now. it maybe wouldn't have been so hard if i had great mental health to begin with, but i did not.

i truly do hope azaelia receives the help and support she needs, though it doesn't excuse the torment she's caused others. like that experience i had genuinely fucked me up for a good portion of my life and that wasn't fair and that wasn't fine. that girl's name even used to me my fave and i wanted to name my future kid that if i'd have a girl, but now when i hear that name it's nothing but bad flash backs lol. yeah, hurt people sometimes hurt others, but it doesn't mean everything should be forgotten about just because they were hurt. the "i was in a dark place" reasoning should only be an explanation, and not an excuse.

of course, i know azaelia should be supported right now and helped. i wish azaelia true peace and hope her heart becomes a lot softer and kinder in the end once she's healing. compassion is one of the best traits a person can have.

(i'm just sharing my thoughts about this, not directing to anyone, ty!)

On 10/12/2020 at 5:36 AM, Tulips said:

Not her going on another anti-mask, transphobic and pro Trump rant.. why does she have to be like this :(

She always makes it hard to follow her because of this endless rants...

:sadcore2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

i feel bad for the people that actually feel pity for her. u see, pulling the "depression" card is v easy ...

qRCR93t.png

Ugh...just watched her rant video again. She's truly.....ugh, why did I even watch this. :rip:

Just now, Lentilus said:

Ugh...just watched her rant video again. She's truly.....ugh, shy didn't even watch this. :rip:

I'm glad you did, cause the more people realizing this concept of her being "broken, depressed, thats why she's rampant" is idiotic, the better

why does she talk about people's looks as if she actually has them herself? because she really doesn't 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why does she talk about people's looks as if she actually has them herself? because she really doesn't 

Strange how some people think. Even if she does have the body that she deems "worthy" the amounts of ugliness in her attitude and overall persona, is just crazy. 

Why is she so fucking obsessed with Lana? Get the fuck out Azealia. This why people can't put up with you—fucking obsessed, narcissistic hack.

Don't even think about pulling the "but she makes great music card", she's a horrible, vile, deranged person and needs serious help to cope with her problematic, hateful and self-destructive ways.

Just now, Lentilus said:

Strange how some people think. Even if she does have the body that she deems "worthy" the amounts of ugliness in her attitude and overall persona, is just crazy. 

right there is literally nothing attractive about her

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Why is she so fucking obsessed with Lana? Get the fuck out Azealia, this is why people can't put up with you, fucking obsessed narcissistic creep. Don't even think about pulling the "But she makes great music card", she's a horrible, vile and deranged person and needs help to cope with her problematic and self-destructive ways.

Because Lana was one of the people that actually got the guts to put her on the spotlight and fuck her shit up. Thats why she remains mad

She isn’t even talented lmfao. People say her music is good in an attempt to excuse her bullshit, but...it’s not??? ???

Girls got no bars. Like at all. She could never hang with Nicki, Kim, etc even she was a little bit relevant. Now she’s mad at the world. 

Now she makes a living dissing people on IG meanwhile she’s shaped like a Bobby pin with bad implants. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, expandableclitoris said:

Because Lana was one of the people that actually got the guts to put her on the spotlight and fuck her shit up. Thats why she remains mad

Lana's little twitter war with her was kinda juveline tbh, but it did highlight the fact that Azealia is salty AF that Lana is yet another person that couldn't put up with her anymore. ?

No one even pays attention to her and it drives her nuts lmfao. 

Half the time she’s riding Nicki’s dick, half the time she dissing her...Nicki dgaf either a way. She won’t work with her, she doesn’t even bother dissing her (and Nicki will diss ANYBODY lmao). Like this girl is not worth anybody’s energy. 

and then Lana was roasting her on twitter and went on with her day and never acknowledged it again. Meanwhile AB is still fuming two years later lmfao

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me